ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why there's zero respect for Purdue posters except for maybe @Toast. I understand @NC_Trojan10 and snu were/are idiots and for some reason can't help themselves from looking like idiots at times but the rest of the Purdue posters aren't much better. Them using the past 5ish years in basketball to justify their social awkwardness is odd.
I didn’t meet your criteria for message board street cred? Damn. I’ll never recover. Anyway, congrats @Toast. on being on the cool kids list. At least IU has the distinction for owning two of the most mentally ill posters to ever grace this board. You’re not too far behind with your white knighting.

I didn’t meet your criteria for message board street cred? Damn. I’ll never recover. Anyway, congrats @Toast. on being on the cool kids list. At least IU has the distinction for owning two of the most mentally ill posters to ever grace this board. You’re not too far behind with your white knighting.
You don’t think Purdue has the same type of posters? B-Westy, JohnHoosier, mckg*

You don’t think Purdue has the same type of posters? B-Westy, JohnHoosier, mckg*
I’m honored you feel I belong with such an illustrious group including yourself, but I need at least a lost ban bet, a 2nd username, & improve my internet stalking skills to even be mentioned with you guys. I’m working hard to get on your level though!

Reactions: KisteK
Excuse me? Just because you're a ginger doesn't give you the right to be an idiot. I said IU was obviously better, I didn't say anything about Purdue dodging. I hate to include you with westy, 1987, and the old drunk pig guy but that's where the shoe fits.

Imagine touting your coach doesn't have a losing record against IU football solely due to covid. One of if they the worst D1 football program in history. You guys must be proud.
Bro, I’m not a ginger lol

I’m honored you feel I belong with such an illustrious group including yourself, but I need at least a lost ban bet, a 2nd username, & improve my internet stalking skills to even be mentioned with you guys. I’m working hard to get on your level though!
You’ve got a lost ban bet coming up, don’t worry. We also know you have multiple Rivals usernames, @LowCut.

You’ve got a lost ban bet coming up, don’t worry. We also know you have multiple Rivals usernames, @LowCut.
That pales in comparison to you coming back under B1G_Fan because you wouldn’t donate to an LGBTQ organization 😂😂😂and being outed in less than a month 🤣🤣 you’re a homophobic IU clown from shithole New Castle Indiana. Your behavior is not normal. You’re an embarrassment on here.

That pales in comparison to you coming back under B1G_Fan because you wouldn’t donate to an LGBTQ organization 😂😂😂and being outed in less than a month 🤣🤣 you’re a homophobic IU clown from shithole New Castle Indiana. Your behavior is not normal. You’re an embarrassment on here.
Does it? Can’t wait for 8 months when you get kicked off this board for good. Poor ass middle manager from Lafayette. 40 year old man dabbing on TV lol.

Christ he is a terrible poster but you are no better and usually worse. You live in a shit hole town, I'm assuming since you live in northern Indiana you don't have any room to talk. You are dripping with stupid poor white trash with every post you make.

You sure?
I mean, my avi used to be an actual pic with me in it. It’s not a secret what I look like. Sure, my beard has a little red in it too but I’ve had blonde hair since I came out of the womb.
jJzlT3n.jpg

Reactions: KisteK and bMORE607
Christ he is a terrible poster but you are no better and usually worse. You live in a shit hole town, I'm assuming since you live in northern Indiana you don't have any room to talk. You are dripping with stupid poor white trash with every post you make.
Someone needs to put the bottle away for the night.

Reactions: KisteK
I mean, my avi used to be an actual pic with me in it. It’s not a secret what I look like. Sure, my beard has a little red in it too but I’ve had blonde hair since I came out of the womb.
jJzlT3n.jpg
I thought you were ginger too based on your current avatar. Clearly not

jJzlT3n.jpg
Too late you'll always be a ginger. Blame your buddies cartoon.

• Haha
Reactions: RichardMassive
What the f*ck does that even mean, weirdo. If you aren’t 40, you must just look it.
I’ve got no clue. You brought up the age. Stick to your unhappy marriage and anonymous IU shit posting. Much better look for you.

It looks like the same amount of firepower in that lineup as the one the league dismantled last season. About as much as the D3 guy. It could surpass that team and win 8 in conference though. Ceiling high potential in Indiana.
Its not even close.

Paying for a membership to your rivals site puts you squarely there

I highly doubt it. 73k in some shit hole town between Indy and Chicago wouldn't sound so trashy and he'd be living like a king and not care so much about being message board cool.
That’s a good point. Probably exaggerating on his linked in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT