ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot. Jimmy's is in a decent part in Baltimore. If you don't want to go into Baltimore go to G&M which is by BWI. I think Jimmy's ships around the country, but I have to imagine that can get expensive.

*This was assuming you were talking about crab cakes.
Nope, soft shell crab, whole. But I'd go there for the cakes too.

I've never had a soft shell crab

Mama's on the Half Shell in Canton I'm pretty sure is known for having great soft shell crabs. Canton is good area.
I had no idea what I was doing cooking it other than copying what I've seen on TV. I've never seen them around here so I said **** it and bought one. I just breaded and pan-fried it. It popped once pretty good. Luckily wasn't deep frying it. That would have made a nice mess.

Crab boil tonight w/ alaskan dungeness. Even Gil couldn't **** that up.

• Haha
Reactions: bMORE607
I had no idea what I was doing cooking it other than copying what I've seen on TV. I've never seen them around here so I said **** it and bought one. I just breaded and pan-fried it. It popped once pretty good. Luckily wasn't deep frying it. That would have made a nice mess.

Crab boil tonight w/ alaskan dungeness. Even Gil couldn't **** that up.
@bMORE607, will you two let us know how your date goes? We're all on pins and needles.

@bMORE607, will you two let us know how your date goes? We're all on pins and needles.
I have a good feeling about it

200.gif

Man, we went an entire day without a post. Pretty disappointing considering that I don't think we've solidified whether Purdue or Indiana will shoot a higher percentage from 3 this season.
I’m on the first real vaca since the pandemic, so out on any sht talk.

Idk, considering IU just played 2 exhibition games against a team that would finish in the bottom of the big ten and shot 13/39 from 3 has me worried.

laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif
To be fair, 33% is exactly what Purdue has shot from 3 in each of the last two seasons…

To be fair, 33% is exactly what Purdue has shot from 3 in each of the last two seasons…
The 2 worst shooting years since the Johnson brothers wore a uniform and IU still can’t have a better shooting season, sad.

Idk, considering IU just played 2 exhibition games against a team that would finish in the bottom of the big ten and shot 13/39 from 3 has me worried.

laugh-trying-not-to-laugh.gif

I like when a troll attempt ends up with the person actually shitting on their own team, too.

Since the whole argument started three seasons ago, Purdue’s made 789 threes compared to IU’s 545.

374.png
Again.... Archie sucks... Maybe you haven't heard, but he isn't the coach at IU anymore. Do you want to compare 3pt% and 3pt makes between Purdue and IU during Tom Crean's tenure? It would be as relevant as your past 3 season argument.

I’m being intentionally standoffish in an attempt to not be invited to the seemingly inevitable orgy that’ll occur at some point.

200.gif

You've only got a 33% chance of another dong touching you in an orgy and if we've learned anything about Purdue/Indiana shooting you should be safe.

edit: not that there's anything wrong with that (please don't cancel me Rivals)

You've only got a 33% chance of another dong touching you in an orgy and if we've learned anything about Purdue/Indiana shooting you should be safe.

edit: not that there's anything wrong with that (please don't cancel me Rivals)
It's 100%. I use it like a pat on the arm that says excuse me coming through.

Again.... Archie sucks... Maybe you haven't heard, but he isn't the coach at IU anymore. Do you want to compare 3pt% and 3pt makes between Purdue and IU during Tom Crean's tenure? It would be as relevant as your past 3 season argument.
I still love the fact that Purdue posters pointed out how f*cked Archie's shooting philosophy was for *years* with universal disagreement from IU fans...and now it's just an accepted fact by those very fans.

I still love the fact that Purdue posters pointed out how f*cked Archie's shooting philosophy was for *years* with universal disagreement from IU fans...and now it's just an accepted fact by those very fans.
You mean a fanbase went out of their way to defend a current coach/player??? I'm shocked!!!

That's a very similar situation to Purdue fans defending Nojel Eastern for 3 years and now admit how big of a bum he was. It's called being a fan.

You mean a fanbase went out of their way to defend a current coach/player??? I'm shocked!!!

That's a very similar situation to Purdue fans defending Nojel Eastern for 3 years and now admit how big of a bum he was. It's called being a fan.
Good deflection to some debate you might have had on the GBI free board with treed.

Good deflection to some debate you might have had on the GBI free board with treed.
You saying no Purdue fan ever defended Nojel on here? Seriously?

Edit: I do miss trolling Treed on the GBI free board though. It was very easy to get her to start talking shit about Painter.... lol.

You saying no Purdue fan ever defended Nojel on here? Seriously?
I'm sure Purdue fans defended things like his defense and the fact that he was a key contributor in a B1G championship and elite 8 run.

No Purdue fans defended his glaring weakness. Every IU fan here defended Archie's glaring weakness, despite seeing the stats and watching damn near every game.

Reactions: otte21
I'm sure Purdue fans defended things like his defense and the fact that he was a key contributor in a B1G championship and elite 8 run.

No Purdue fans defended his glaring weakness. Every IU fan here defended Archie's glaring weakness, despite seeing the stats and watching damn near every game.
I mean the 3 pt shooting thing is essentially a meme on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT