ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should know. You've been overrating coaches since the day RMK was fired. Is Woodson the 6th or 7th savior?
I’ve been overrating coaches since I was 8? Wow, that’s impressive!! Please provide any post where an IU poster has claimed Woodson is the savior of the program.

Dude, it would've been a 3 game win streak if Purdue didn't bail on a single game last year.
R.823bf33bbe302dc51558b7ac2238a260

Was that the one where 1 + 1 = 3?
We were scheduled in back to back weeks dumbass. Had we played the first week and IU won, it was likely we would have played again given how the Big Ten proposed the extra game to be paired.

We were scheduled in back to back weeks dumbass. Had we played the first week and IU won, it was likely we would have played again given how the Big Ten proposed the extra game to be paired.
Somehow you & @IUBtown have a case of revisionist history. Acting like Purdue was the only team between the 2 that had COVID issues is just not correct. IU couldn’t play anyone that week either.
h5uI55Z.png

IU starting 5 vs Mega BC:

Xavier Johnson
Parker Stewart
Miller Kopp
Race Thompson
TJD

Excited to have a cbb game to follow on a slow night at work. Good luck Hoosiers.

is Mega BC the same club as Mega Bemax?

To be fair he's getting praise because of the past two years and looks to be setup for another good year this fall. It's not like he came in and magically had them winning. He had to build it up and recruiting has kept improving. He's 1-0 over the past two years, would have smashed Purdue last year. I get you all are trying to find the silver lining but the trajectory of the two football programs are going opposite directions. Just like the basketball programs were when Archie was here.

Somehow you & @IUBtown have a case of revisionist history. Acting like Purdue was the only team between the 2 that had COVID issues is just not correct. IU couldn’t play anyone that week either.
h5uI55Z.png
Excuse me? Just because you're a ginger doesn't give you the right to be an idiot. I said IU was obviously better, I didn't say anything about Purdue dodging. I hate to include you with westy, 1987, and the old drunk pig guy but that's where the shoe fits.

Imagine touting your coach doesn't have a losing record against IU football solely due to covid. One of if they the worst D1 football program in history. You guys must be proud.

This is why there's zero respect for Purdue posters except for maybe @Toast. I understand @NC_Trojan10 and snu were/are idiots and for some reason can't help themselves from looking like idiots at times but the rest of the Purdue posters aren't much better. Them using the past 5ish years in basketball to justify their social awkwardness is odd.

Yea, not quite the D3 guy and whoever you start at the 4.
It looks like the same amount of firepower in that lineup as the one the league dismantled last season. About as much as the D3 guy. It could surpass that team and win 8 in conference though. Ceiling high potential in Indiana.

It looks like the same amount of firepower in that lineup as the one the league dismantled last season. About as much as the D3 guy. It could surpass that team and win 8 in conference though. Ceiling high potential in Indiana.
You think IU’s ceiling is 8 conference wins? What are you willing to put on that?

It’s only one game, but this team looks better than last year. Going to be much better from 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT