ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair he's getting praise because of the past two years and looks to be setup for another good year this fall. It's not like he came in and magically had them winning. He had to build it up and recruiting has kept improving. He's 1-0 over the past two years, would have smashed Purdue last year. I get you all are trying to find the silver lining but the trajectory of the two football programs are going opposite directions. Just like the basketball programs were when Archie was here.
I agree that Allen has things looking up for IU and Brohm has a lot to prove.

But that doesn't change that IU's best coach in any of our lifetime's is 1-2 against Brohm/Purdue. He could've been 2-2, but that wasn't a given considering IU should've smashed Purdue in 2019 and it went to double OT.

But that doesn't change that IU's best coach in any of our lifetime's is 1-2 against Brohm/Purdue. He could've been 2-2, but that wasn't a given considering IU should've smashed Purdue in 2019 and it went to double OT.
No it doesn't but that doesn't exactly tell the story. I'm not really sure what the point is supposed to be?

Purdue’s best basketball coach ever is 0-3 vs Juwan Howard.

Quite literally the best IU football coach in like 100 years is 1-2 against Purdue.
Would be 3-2 if you guys didn’t punk out last year at the end of the year.

When was the last time Purdue had an 8 win season?

Where did you get that data?

1-15-92 Purdue 65, Michigan 60
3-11-92 Michigan 70, Purdue 61
1-7-93 Michigan 80, Purdue 70
2-7-93 Michigan 84, Purdue 76
2-1-94 Michigan 63, Purdue 62
3-6-94 Purdue 95, Michigan 94

giphy.gif

Has anyone else noticed that if Michigan goes a page without being talked about, Hail does his best to interject them into conversations they don't belong? It's pretty sad.

giphy.gif

Where did you get that data?

1-15-92 Purdue 65, Michigan 60
3-11-92 Michigan 70, Purdue 61
1-7-93 Michigan 80, Purdue 70
2-7-93 Michigan 84, Purdue 76
2-1-94 Michigan 63, Purdue 62
3-6-94 Purdue 95, Michigan 94

You guys consider Keady…. the dude without a final four in 25 seasons…. your best coach ever?

🤣

Yikes

I'd like to dunk on IU here, but this dude feels like a complete bust.
He’s actually pretty decent, but he’s never been called upon to get a ton of carries. I don’t know how he’ll be with more responsibility in a running game.

He’s actually pretty decent, but he’s never been called upon to get a ton of carries. I don’t know how he’ll be with more responsibility in a running game.
Yeah I remember him looking talented. Having a good mindset to become a nice contributor is what worries me.

25 seasons without a final four and you really think he’s a better coach than painter?
I think he has a better resume so far. TBD on if Painter surpasses him.

Keady must've been overrated by a lot of people because won 5 National Coach of the Year awards and 7 B1G Coach of the year awards and is in the Hall of Fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT