ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who announces an announcement 3 days out just to return to the same school? That would be boring and lame as shit. Not that I would put anything past the cockburn these days.
I mean he's the NPOY frontrunner looking to capitalize on any opportunity he can to make money. You think the Illinois fanbase is going to be more or less riled up sitting here waiting until Friday with this announcement or if he just announces it out of nowhere? I'm betting in either end scenario, he makes more money off this by building the suspense.

Reactions: Archetype19
I mean he's the NPOY frontrunner looking to capitalize on any opportunity he can to make money. You think the Illinois fanbase is going to be more or less riled up sitting here waiting until Friday with this announcement or if he just announces it out of nowhere? I'm betting in either end scenario, he makes more money off this by building the suspense.
He's no Luka Garza, that's for sure.

He's no Luka Garza, that's for sure.
He destroyed Garza in their last matchup. With the NCAA going to 6 fouls next year and he can play aggressive like that every night, him or Drew Timme are NPOY frontrunner and it’s not really close after that.

He destroyed Garza in their last matchup. With the NCAA going to 6 fouls next year and he can play aggressive like that every night, him or Drew Timme are NPOY frontrunner and it’s not really close after that.
tenor.gif

Isn't 6 fouls an NIT only thing? I guess you have lowered yore expectations.
6 fouls is good for the game, nobody wants to see bench players in key games. Robs the fans and players of the best matchups.

I thought it was all NCAA but I could be wrong.

6 fouls is good for the game, nobody wants to see bench players in key games. Robs the fans and players of the best matchups.

I thought it was all NCAA but I could be wrong.
According to my google research it’s nit experimental. Could be wrong though.
6 fouls is lame. This isn’t football.

After watching a full reed vs jalen washington game, i am sticking to reed>washington. That meanstreets team is full of young hyped dudes that didnt develop(illinois fans were right about that).

NPOY frontrunner? LMAO!!!

Sure, big men without elite foot speed are not built for how the league has evolved.

However, he will get run in the league, unlike Garza.

I just think trashing college big men for that is silly especially when your own big man is probably more effective in college than at the next level for similar reasons.

I just think trashing college big men for that is silly especially when your own big man is probably more effective in college than at the next level for similar reasons.
Being less valued is different than never getting a minute in the league.

Kaminsky and Hansbrough at least got some time.

Garza’s defense is such a liability that anyone who would take him over Kofi truly doesn’t understand the game. Not really a difficult concept.

So again I will ask, who’s the last NPOY not to be drafted?

Garza’s defense is such a liability that anyone who would take him over Kofi truly doesn’t understand the game. Not really a difficult concept.

Same line of thought, though. I care a lot more about college impact than whether or not a players game translates to the NBA.

Reactions: RutgHoops

Garza won’t sniff a minute. He’s way too slooooow.

Kofi’s impact in 3 years is better than Garza’s 4.

And he has more potential in the league. Next.

It’s not that I think one is better than the other, it’s that I think knocking either of them as it relates to college basketball based on the next level isn’t fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT