ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact. Indiana has been to 3 sweet 16s the past 10 years and is on their 3rd coach. Maryland has been to 1 under one coach and has not only kept that coach but extended that coaches contract.

Well to be fair, wouldn't expect Archie to last when he couldn't even make the big dance-hopefully Woodson can do better, not like the bar was set high obviously.

However, prove it year again for Turge-heck some have the Terps as a top ten team next season, if Wiggins returns- Terps disappoint, ship Turge out please...

Reactions: bMORE607
Fun fact. Indiana has been to 3 sweet 16s the past 10 years and is on their 3rd coach. Maryland has been to 1 under one coach and has not only kept that coach but extended that coaches contract.

Juwan Howard has been to the Elite 8 as many times as your entire program has in the past 25 years and you still trolled that hire. Now you’re rustled people troll Woodsen?

Juwan Howard has been to the Elite 8 as many times as your entire program has in the past 25 years and you still trolled that hire. Now you’re rustled people troll Woodsen?
Some of us did and we were wrong. But imagine a coach of 10 years at what should be a top half program in the conference reaching one sweet 16.

Apparently pointing out a coach hasn't done shit in 10 years and still has a job labels a guy triggered. It truly shows the IQ of a guy when he continually uses that as an excuse rather then accept the truth. It's embarrassing at this point.

Well to be fair, wouldn't expect Archie to last when he couldn't even make the big dance-hopefully Woodson can do better, not like the bar was set high obviously.

However, prove it year again for Turge-heck some have the Terps as a top ten team next season, if Wiggins returns- Terps disappoint, ship Turge out please...
Same story the past 5 years and here we are.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Apparently pointing out a coach hasn't done shit in 10 years and still has a job labels a guy triggered. It truly shows the IQ of a guy when he continually uses that as an excuse rather then accept the truth. It's embarrassing at this point.
@bMORE607 and the rest of the board are fully aware of Turgeon's failures. It was your fast, repeated attempts to flame him for something that we've all joked about numerous times.

No what makes you triggered little cuck is the fact that you made one flame comment.
Everyone raise your hand if you'd accept 1 sweet 16 in 10 years as your best accomplishment.

And then decided to make an almost identical flame comment 5 minutes later, showing how triggered you really are.

Sack up? What you wanna fight me? You going to leave the board again when Woodson fails, DaBull?
Got damn you're a simpleton. I never left the board, when you let a sub pass the free board doesn't let you post. Once again you're an idiot. Quit trying to be the message board cool guy, it's sad as fvck.

Got damn you're a simpleton. I never left the board, when you let a sub pass the free board doesn't let you post. Once again you're an idiot. Quit trying to be the message board cool guy, it's sad as fvck.
Yea dude you got me. I log on while taking a dump or at work to see if my internet cred with a bunch of Midwestern guys goes up. I've told like 10 people on this board to kill themselves. You think IGAF. Christ, you're fan base has become a sad state of affairs.

I know right. Who says "Sack up little boy"?
Nah, you tried to fight a message board dude and then bragged about telling other posters to kill themselves. You can’t pass this one off as not being triggered. Time to calm down, Karen.

Where did I try to fight him? He told me to sack up? Is there anybody that roots for IU that doesn't have a room temperature IQ?
Nah you freaked out, because you’re triggered. Maybe you can call IU and ask to speak to the manager.

Nah you freaked out, because you’re triggered. Maybe you can call IU and ask to speak to the manager.
e00d59ccec8dffbd1aca8b506086cd7d.gif

I'm so upset. And I'll never recover from this.

Jordan Bohannon will have to make 11 threes in under 393 minutes next year to make more career threes in less minutes than Jon Diebler. If he plays 20 minutes/game, that would get us to about game 20 or so by which point it should be obvious that Iowa is not going to contend for much, and I can start trolling on here the fans whose teams are in a tight race.

Reactions: KisteK
Jordan Bohannon will have to make 11 threes in under 393 minutes next year to make more career threes in less minutes than Jon Diebler. If he plays 20 minutes/game, that would get us to about game 20 or so by which point it should be obvious that Iowa is not going to contend for much, and I can start trolling on here the fans whose teams are in a tight race.
🙄

Unfortunately we won't be hiring anymore assistant coaches for them to try and troll only for them to get upset when they are reminded they hired Woodson.

If they didn’t scoop him up, somebody else would’ve. Had to make the move while they had the chance.

Reactions: bMORE607
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT