ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just answering your question. Not sure why you would be so triggered by someone calling Turd an assistant considering you have been calling for his head for years.
You keep saying this. I was not calling for his head after he won the B1G. Idk how many times you wanna keep making that remark, makes you look dumb.

You keep saying this. I was not calling for his head after he won the B1G. Idk how many times you wanna keep making that remark, makes you look dumb.
You were calling for it before that, however. So you have been calling for his head for years.

Please provide legit posts were I said Maryland should fire him even though he had a huge buyout.
Lucky for you the search feature no longer works, or I would.

Tom Crean in 9 years at IU:
2 Big Ten championships
3 Sweet 16s
FIRED

Mark Turd in 10 years at Maryland:
1 Big Ten championship
1 Sweet 16
EXTENDED

Reactions: IUBtown
Lucky for you the search feature no longer works, or I would.

Tom Crean in 9 years at IU:
2 Big Ten championships
3 Sweet 16s
FIRED

Mark Turd in 10 years at Maryland:
1 Big Ten championship
1 Sweet 16
EXTENDED
Great firing btw. Really nailed it with the next guy. And I have no doubt you would. You're a complete and total fvcking loser that brings absolutely nothing to the board outside of ridiculously dumb takes.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
Great firing btw. Really nailed it with the next guy. And I have no doubt you would. You're a complete and total fvcking loser that brings absolutely nothing to the board outside of ridiculously dumb takes.
What exactly do you bring to the board other than trolling?

He’s got a terrific staff around him that have all had success at the college level. He will be fine. His NBA coaching past is already becoming a common theme when recruits talk about IU.
Where's the jerk off gif. That's literally the only thing that Woodson has to sell. Of course they're regurgitating the talking points he's been talking to them about - probably ad nauseum.

Fun fact. Indiana has been to 3 sweet 16s the past 10 years and is on their 3rd coach. Maryland has been to 1 under one coach and has not only kept that coach but extended that coaches contract.

Everyone raise your hand if you'd accept 1 sweet 16 in 10 years as your best accomplishment.
Fun fact. Indiana has been to 3 sweet 16s the past 10 years and is on their 3rd coach. Maryland has been to 1 under one coach and has not only kept that coach but extended that coaches contract.
Look at this triggered cuck. Enjoy Woodson.

It’s not like the dad is under-qualified. He was just the running coach at USC and the Chiefs after his first stint at IU. I know that’s the reason that his kids are coming to IU, but IU didn’t re-hire him just to get his kids.

Never said that. I think he’s a good coach for sure. But to claim IU “stole” a recruit from OSU is disingenuous was my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT