ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet IU is still more relevant in college basketball. 41 years since your last Final 4. You named your court after a guy who’s best March accomplishments are two Elite 8s.

Saying they’re more relevant doesn’t make it true.

I guess we will find out.

You think Brohm holds the university hostage for a raise again this year or actually leaves this time?

That’s the second post where you’ve asked if Brohm will ask for more money. Who cares? It literally doesn’t matter.

That’s the second post where you’ve asked if Brohm will ask for more money. Who cares? It literally doesn’t matter.
All this talk of money & Purdue is paying a whopping $150,000 more this year for Brohm compared to what the 2-7 squad down south is paying:

t3j4ybt.png

lDVlnAp.png

Just a reminder, since becoming a "football" school, IU is 0-8 vs. Power 5 teams getting outscored 114-263.

Darrell Hazell's last 8 games vs. Power 5 teams: 180-331 with a 1-7 record.

Maybe Allen can hire Hazell as his OC next season.

Beat a “top 5 team” last night and literally all of the Purdue fan posts have been about IU. Classic little brother syndrome.

Brohm: 25-28
Allen: 26-29

Beat a “top 5 team” last night and literally all of the Purdue fan posts have been about IU. Classic little brother syndrome.

Brohm: 25-28
Allen: 26-29
Do you even Schadenfreude, bro? I’ll openly admit I enjoy watching IU struggle. I had IU buddies sending me pictures of pre-season projections after Joe Strickland committed to make themselves feel better. I’m enjoying this very much.
giphy.gif

Do you even Schadenfreude, bro? I’ll openly admit I enjoy watching IU struggle. I had IU buddies sending me pictures of pre-season projections after Joe Strickland committed to make themselves feel better. I’m enjoying this very much.
giphy.gif
25-28.

Don’t blame you! Look at how young your team was to start the season, can’t wait to watch that youth develop.

Screen+Shot+2021-07-23+at+11.21.04+AM.png

orrrrr it was like the oldest roster in the big ten.

tenor.gif
Now post the games missed due to injuries. At least that used to be a valid excuse when Purdue was going 4-8 and 2-4 over the last two years.

IU fans don’t give a fvck about football.

25-28.

I’m shocked that you once again came to @NC_Trojan10’s aid tonight. You guys have a secret pact or something?

Yep, first SNU and now Trojan. For a guy that tries to act like he is impartial to everything, the butt buddy treatment is very odd.

The irony here shouldn’t need to be pointed out, but nevertheless I will do so.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
Now post the games missed due to injuries. At least that used to be a valid excuse when Purdue was going 4-8 and 2-4 over the last two years.

IU fans don’t give a fvck about football.

25-28.

IU has a good season= IU fans care about IU football

IU has a shitty season= IU fans don’t give a fvck about football.

LOL

I’ll admit you guys have had some bad injury luck no doubt. I think with a healthier roster you maybe have another win or 2. But I think your big issue is your depth chart. You have a ton of seniors that have been really good for you that will likely be gone after this year. Those will hurt to lose and who knows if your solid recruiting class stays intact because of what’s happened this year.

Last edited:
IU has a good season= IU fans care about IU football

IU has a shitty season= IU fans don’t give a fvck about football.

LOL

I’ll admit you guys have had some bad injury luck no doubt. I think with a healthier roster you maybe have another win or 2. But I think your big issue is your depth chart. You have a ton of seniors that have been really good for you that will likely be gone after this year. Those will hurt to lose and who knows if your solid recruiting class stays intact because of what’s happened this year.
Not many IU fans cared about Football even when we were winning. I think every IU would trade 10 consecutive 0-12 seasons if the basketball team also made the tournament in those seasons. It’s just not a big deal here, and it will only get worse with 95% of NIL money going to the basketball team.

So ready to get pantsed on National television on Tuesday. This offseason has felt so damn long. UCLA feels like forever ago.

I’m just looking for Tyson Walker to look comfortable on offense and for us to be flowing. If we lose but don’t look inept doing it I won’t be too upset with the game.

So ready to get pantsed on National television on Tuesday. This offseason has felt so damn long. UCLA feels like forever ago.

I’m just looking for Tyson Walker to look comfortable on offense and for us to be flowing. If we lose but don’t look inept doing it I won’t be too upset with the game.

So funny a year ago you were saying you guys would be national title contenders this year. Life comes at you fast when your coach is on his way out.

Reactions: 1016CC0503
So funny a year ago you were saying you guys would be national title contenders this year. Life comes at you fast when your coach is on his way out.
I don’t think Izzo being on his way out is the cause of that. We had players not live up to expectations and kind of assumed the point would figure itself out, which just didn’t happen. And Emoni Bates.

Yep, first SNU and now Trojan. For a guy that tries to act like he is impartial to everything, the butt buddy treatment is very odd.
It’s just expected from him at this point. Last year he got so mad that I was mocking either snu or Trojan that he started writing fanfic about me being poor.

Reactions: boiler1987
Lol is that what you think?
Yes. We don’t:

a.) e-stalk individuals who are members on this forum

b.) Welch on bets and make multiple usernames after welching on said bets

c.) write weird fanfic about other posters income

no one here likes any of those qualities you and Hail possess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT