ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, turns out our kicker pulled his hamstring in practice. This freshman blows. This sucks.

GG Purdue. This team is too hurt and shooting itself in the fvcking foot right now.

I think Purdue got more penalty yards there than actually yards on that drive.

We’re dead last in the league in penalty yards against. Tucker is a good coach but god we’re undisciplined.

I think Purdue got more penalty yards there than actually yards on that drive.

We’re dead last in the league in penalty yards against. Tucker is a good coach but god we’re undisciplined.
Shoulda known better than to come in here with a top 5 ranking 😉

Reactions: MGC_07
Shoulda known better than to come in here with a top 5 ranking 😉
We were never a top 5 team to begin with. We’ve had a good red zone defense but you can’t be a top 5 team in the country while being a garbage pass defense. And garbage isn’t a hyperbolic. It’s like the worst pass D I’ve ever seen. We made Hunter Johnson look like Tom Brady.

Why am I not surprised @NC_Trojan10 laughed at that comment? Couldn’t imagine IU fans if they beat two top 5 teams in the span of 4 weeks.
I was laughing that you just beat your second “top 5 team” in two weeks and all you can think about is who is better between Brohm and Allen. Rent free as the kids say lol.

I was laughing that you just beat your second “top 5 team” in two weeks and all you can think about is who is better between Brohm and Allen. Rent free as the kids say lol.

He was baiting you and no surprise that it worked.

Huge day today. Should I press and take IU +23.5?

Edit: eh, nm. Staying away.

Feels like that was a poor use of quotation marks.

Would be like saying tonight is IU's "fifth" loss in a row.

Reactions: otte21
Feels like that was a poor use of quotation marks.

Would be like saying tonight is IU's "fifth" loss in a row.
Glad to know IU had wins over 3 ranked teams last year, including over 8th ranked Penn State.

For two years, you Purdue fans told us Purdue’s struggles were due to injuries. Now injuries aren’t a valid excuse? Good to know.

It will be interesting to see how much money Purdue has to cough up to Brohm this off-season.

Glad to know IU had wins over 3 ranked teams last year, including over 8th ranked Penn State.

For two years, you Purdue fans told us Purdue’s struggles were due to injuries. Now injuries aren’t a valid excuse? Good to know.

It will be interesting to see how much money Purdue has to cough up to Brohm this off-season.
How many losses should we subtract from IU's record to make you habitual moral victory whores satisfied?

How many of those teams ended the year ranked?

I'm sure those records will keep you satisfied during Purdue's bowl game this season.
Idgaf. The best part about being an IU fan is that IU football has been bad for so long it doesn’t even matter when they lose.

I may even be at Purdue’s bowl game.

How many of your wins will end the year ranked in the top 5? If you want to claim top 5 wins, that’s fine. Just be consistent.
LOL you can’t/won’t answer the question. We’ll see by the end of this year if Iowa or MSU stay ranked. I only want to claim actual quality wins.

“My team is historically mediocre at both football and basketball.”

… life as a Purdue fan since… well forever.
“My” bball team has been a dumpster fire and can’t beat Purdue if life depended on it. However, “my” team won championships 35-40 years ago so it is great. However, Yale has the most revenue sport championships ever so it is the greatest ever and will always be the greatest ever. Boola boola.

“My” bball team has been a dumpster fire and can’t beat Purdue if life depended on it. However, “my” team won championships 35-40 years ago so it is great. However, Yale has the most revenue sport championships ever so it is the greatest ever and will always be the greatest ever. Boola boola.
And yet IU is still more relevant in college basketball. 41 years since your last Final 4. You named your court after a guy who’s best March accomplishments are two Elite 8s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT