ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for confusing your screennames on this board. Hard to keep straight.

My other take on posters here is that gil was effectively a parody account, potentially run by mattjones/mkgcbb.
Gil was a real person. Some of us know his name.

Was Tyrosy the one that got arrested for sleeping with an underage student or some shit like that? I’ve seen you guys talk about him before but don’t really know the full story.
Not sure if he got arrested, but I think he eventually married the student.

Was Tyrosy the one that got arrested for sleeping with an underage student or some shit like that? I’ve seen you guys talk about him before but don’t really know the full story.
Yeah that's the one. He was a townie that went to Purdue but was an IU fan. I have suspected that he's trojan, and is also the guy that gave SNU info on who Cardinal, westy and I were.

I believe I talked to him a couple times while at Purdue and he seemed like a decent guy back then.

Yeah that's the one. He was a townie that went to Purdue but was an IU fan. I have suspected that he's trojan, and is also the guy that gave SNU info on who Cardinal, westy and I were.

I believe I talked to him a couple times while at Purdue and he seemed like a decent guy back then.

Pretty sure he was teaching/coaching baseball at Benton Central when he knocked up a student (believe he was married at the time). I think he got fired but not sure if he went to jail.

I think my favorite part of SNU trying to dox you (aside from you telling him it was actually your brother) was how he tried to play it off like it was a completely normal thing to do.

Reactions: Toast.

Lol so now you are trying to accuse me of being a pedophile now too? Your theory on Gil has already been proven wrong. You know enough about me to know I’m not a Lafayette townie lol. Maybe you should give up on the poster theories.

Lol so now you are trying to accuse me of being a pedophile now too? Your theory on Gil has already been proven wrong. You know enough about me to know I’m not a Lafayette townie lol. Maybe you should give up on the poster theories.
lol maybe you aren't tyrosy.

I'll never believe gil is a real person and I'll always keep up my poster conspiracies.

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
fantastic. tell him i'm keeping his falcon company during his absence.
I wish I could've rubbed Illinois v. Iowa in his face all last season, but I don't know him personally. Someone ran across his unmistakable posting style on an ESPN comment section with his real name, and I found him on another Iowa forum this year.

Reactions: Toast.
None of this is confirmed, Hail and myself stumbled upon his Facebook that he was using to complain about officiating in the espn comment section of Iowa games. We believe his name is Kit Schneiders. Gil mentioned his daughter passed on here, and we think we connected the pieces when we found her obituary.

It looks like his Facebook is deleted, hopefully he’s just being a cranky old man and deleting social media and not because he’s RIP in peace.

None of this is confirmed, Hail and myself stumbled upon his Facebook that he was using to complain about officiating in the espn comment section of Iowa games. We believe his name is Kit Schneiders. Gil mentioned his daughter passed on here, and we think we connected the pieces when we found her obituary.

It looks like his Facebook is deleted, hopefully he’s just being a cranky old man and deleting social media and not because he’s RIP in peace.
His FB deleted a while ago. I saw him posting somewhere this summer. I check his name in the obits on google from time to time.

Reactions: bMORE607
I think the thing that got me truly hooked on this board in the first place was an argument with Gil about him seriously overrating Iowa about 4 years ago. Hope he comes back at some point.

I hope he just went off the grid and is preparing for a glorious comeback to shit on officials.
It’ll be on some name like

iowagus

or

hawkeyesday

or

skipper12
lotr3-movie-screencaps.com-.jpg

Reactions: bMORE607
I think the thing that got me truly hooked on this board in the first place was an argument with Gil about him seriously overrating Iowa about 4 years ago. Hope he comes back at some point.

He was amazing at dismissing everything Michigan has done and focusing on how Iowa was 5-1 vs Michigan or something lately. Now Illinois fans do that.

• Haha
Reactions: GOO_HAM and MGC_07
Was that the year he said Iowa would go undefeated at home and they only ended up winning a handful of games?

Reactions: MGC_07
Maybe it's just me, if he comes here and posts stupid shite, give him all the hell he deserves, but I'm not really crazy about doxxing him and posting his daughter's Obit...that's kinda gross guys. Sorry to be the wet blanket,

Maybe it's just me, if he comes here and posts stupid shite, give him all the hell he deserves, but I'm not really crazy about doxxing him and posting his daughter's Obit...that's kinda gross guys. Sorry to be the wet blanket,
If he hadn’t stated multiple times on the board that she died in a car accident I wouldn’t have posted it, but a lot of posters already knew he tragically lost a child.

He was amazing at dismissing everything Michigan has done and focusing on how Iowa was 5-1 vs Michigan or something lately. Now Illinois fans do that.
I thought he was really good at shoehorning the same argument into any conversation because it was the only position he knew how to argue.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I thought he was really good at shoehorning the same argument into any conversation because it was the only position he knew how to argue.

You could write this to every single Illinois fan here (including yourself) about Michigan vs Illinois. (you won’t, but you could)

Practice starts today for Purdue, the 2021-2022 B1G Champs.

Jaden Ivey flying to the rack absolutely dunking on everything in sight.

Trevion Williams floating like a butterfly in the post.

Zach Edey looking like Shrek down low, no one can stop the Canadian Killer.

What was that you just heard? No, not a Just For Men commercial, that's Sasha making sick entry passes.

Brandon Newman getting ready to drop a 30 piece on opening night. MOST IMPROVED.

Mason Gillis packing his bags back down to Butler but he Truly thought staying at Purdue was the best choice.

Eric Hunter Jr. putting the absolute clamps on any PG that steps in front of him.

Isaiah Thompson as quick as a Snitch out there. Draining threes and on the bottom of your shoe like bubblegum.

Ethan Morton will hit one three a game and play 5 minutes but still a stud.

Trey Kaufman-Renn is a certified bucket. He can walk ya dog, paint ya lawn, mow ya fence, AND he can pass.

Caleb Furst is smooth as butter, will steal your girl and drop a 10 & 9 on ya.

And Matt Painter baby legendary Boss of the Muncie Mafia, this is the year baby, Natty 2022 on the way!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

• Love
Reactions: otte21
Practice starts today for Purdue, the 2021-2022 B1G Champs.

Jaden Ivey flying to the rack absolutely dunking on everything in sight.

Trevion Williams floating like a butterfly in the post.

Zach Edey looking like Shrek down low, no one can stop the Canadian Killer.

What was that you just heard? No, not a Just For Men commercial, that's Sasha making sick entry passes.

Brandon Newman getting ready to drop a 30 piece on opening night. MOST IMPROVED.

Mason Gillis packing his bags back down to Butler but he Truly thought staying at Purdue was the best choice.

Eric Hunter Jr. putting the absolute clamps on any PG that steps in front of him.

Isaiah Thompson as quick as a Snitch out there. Draining threes and on the bottom of your shoe like bubblegum.

Ethan Morton will hit one three a game and play 5 minutes but still a stud.

Trey Kaufman-Renn is a certified bucket. He can walk ya dog, paint ya lawn, mow ya fence, AND he can pass.

Caleb Furst is smooth as butter, will steal your girl and drop a 10 & 9 on ya.

And Matt Painter baby legendary Boss of the Muncie Mafia, this is the year baby, Natty 2022 on the way!!!!!!!! LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Reactions: NC_Trojan10
I'm not contesting their behavior. I'm talking to the guy rolling in mud with them that's complaining about how dirty everyone else is.

You aren’t any better than them.

I wasn’t complaining about anything I was laughing at the fact they put so much weight into head to head.

And I get the angle you’re trying to us for clout “hail only has 1 point” but because I’m nice I’ll compile a list for you.

-Illinois hasn’t made it past the NCAA Tournament round of 32 since 2005. Madden 2006 on PlayStation 2 was the number one selling game that year.

-Illinois hasn’t won the Big Ten since 2005.

-Illinois wasn’t able to make the Sweet 16 with the National Player of the Year (Ayo) and a generational talent (Kofi).

-Juwan Howard has coached one season with a tournament and has 3 NCAA Tournament wins. The entire Illinois program has 3 NCAA Tournament wins since 2006,

-Brad Underwood has been coaching for years and has as many career tournament wins as Howard.

Don’t tempt me with a good time.

• Love
Reactions: GOO_HAM
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT