ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSU and UM lost against the spread goddamnit. I’ve been 6-0 this far and went ****ing 0-2 this week. I think this ends the against the spread bets on my part.

Like grow a pair and go for it there. Dumb decision.
Hell ya don't even need a pair---you have chopped up the IU defense for over 400 yards.

Then the not onside kicking. One first down ends it. And just WKU, IU had chopped up their defense(500 yards).

So, A)---You take the ball away from your offeense---which had been lethal, and B) put the game in the hands of your defense---which had been awful.

Gonna send that cat a Thank you card...

Sparty is total trash as a moral standard for the people of Michigan, but I was wondering WTF happened last year. No way Sparty falls off like that in football.

Glad we don't play them.....yet.

But I do respect their Athletics. Tough.

9-DDC6-A30-C84-C-4-D8-C-A84-A-44-CBF53-B5-A34.jpg

Wrong again there Toasty. I was in the suite of a big Purdue donor, so it was the respectful thing to do.
Remember a couple years ago when an incredibly familiar triggered maniac started posting under the name NC_trojan and we had this same back and forth?

Reactions: B-Westy
MSU just had our best backup LB and CB transfer. Both we starters on our garbage team last year that got passed up by transfers and freshman. Now they’re out after 4 games because they can still preserve a year of eligibility.

It’s not even bottom of the rotation guys either. One of them got a sack last night.
Better than the way that OSU player left lol

Remember a couple years ago when an incredibly familiar triggered maniac started posting under the name NC_trojan and we had this same back and forth?
I have never seen anyone other than myself post under the name NC_Trojan10. As for being triggered, that’s laughable lol. You seem to be a little triggered that an IU fan would wear a Purdue sweatshirt while attending a Purdue/Illinois football game in a suite paid for by a big Purdue donor though.

As a side note, if you have never attended a game in one of those suites, I highly recommend it. Unlimited food and drinks.

Better than the way that OSU player left lol
Haha true. I think I overreacted a bit on how good they were though. They both got passed up in the depth chart, and had been somewhat struggling, especially the CB that transferred. It had gotten to the point with him where he was probably 3rd string after last after being the starter game 1. He was just flat out bad.

I have never seen anyone other than myself post under the name NC_Trojan10
Are you really dense enough to not realize that I was talking about when you showed up as NC_trojan and "definitely weren't the guy who argued endlessly about McRoberts > Cline" even though we all saw through it in seconds?

You've lied about who you were before and I was right then. I'm relatively positive you're tyrosy.

Reactions: B-Westy
As a side note, if you have never attended a game in one of those suites, I highly recommend it. Unlimited food and drinks.
It's fun, been up there a handful of times over the years. Including the old pressbox in the 90s that was an absolute dump lol.

I'll always prefer being in the stands though. Man of the people over here.

Are you really dense enough to not realize that I was talking about when you showed up as NC_trojan and "definitely weren't the guy who argued endlessly about McRoberts > Cline" even though we all saw through it in seconds?

You've lied about who you were before and I was right then. I'm relatively positive you're tyrosy.
I think you mean when I show up as B1G_Fan, as NC_Trojan was the first name I’ve had here. Ive fully admitted I came here as B1G_Fan.

I’ve never even seen anyone mention the “Tyrosy” let alone someone post under that username. If it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and think this mystery poster is actually me. I really couldn’t care less what you think.

It's fun, been up there a handful of times over the years. Including the old pressbox in the 90s that was an absolute dump lol.

I'll always prefer being in the stands though. Man of the people over here.
We will have to agree to disagree there. I haven’t been in the new suites at IU yet, but the these suites were better than IU’s old ones by a good margin.

Two years ago at Purdue we were in the Biergarten for the games I attended, and those were fun until it came time for the Illinois game (massive downpour the entire game).

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
I think you mean when I show up as B1G_Fan, as NC_Trojan was the first name I’ve had here. Ive fully admitted I came here as B1G_Fan.

I’ve never even seen anyone mention the “Tyrosy” let alone someone post under that username. If it helps you sleep at night, go ahead and think this mystery poster is actually me. I really couldn’t care less what you think.
Sorry for confusing your screennames on this board. Hard to keep straight.

My other take on posters here is that gil was effectively a parody account, potentially run by mattjones/mkgcbb.

Sorry for confusing your screennames on this board. Hard to keep straight.

My other take on posters here is that gil was effectively a parody account, potentially run by mattjones/mkgcbb.
That would be one hell of an act to keep up for mkgcbb for all those years and across all those screen names. Then again, there hasn’t been a reincarnation of mkg on here or on the Purdue board in quite some time. Around the same time that Gil disappeared?
Interesting theory…

I always through MKG was TwinDegrees. The former IU fan that got mad when IU hired a black coach, so he decided to become a Purdue fan.

That would be one hell of an act to keep up for mkgcbb for all those years and across all those screen names. Then again, there hasn’t been a reincarnation of mkg on here or on the Purdue board in quite some time. Around the same time that Gil disappeared?
Interesting theory…

I always through MKG was TwinDegrees. The former IU fan that got mad when IU hired a black coach, so he decided to become a Purdue fan.
The timing of those two leaving seems too coincidental.

Similar to the fact that tyrosy and b1gfan/trojan have never posted at the same time.

Similar to the fact that tyrosy and b1gfan/trojan have never posted at the same time.
Was Tyrosy the one that got arrested for sleeping with an underage student or some shit like that? I’ve seen you guys talk about him before but don’t really know the full story.

Lol. I just did a search for Tyrosy and came up with nothing. When did they post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT