ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a quick look at the 247 state rankings, I see MSU for the highest ranked recruit in Minny, Iowa State got the 2nd and 5th, and Purdue got the 4th. Doesn’t appear Ben Johnson is securing the homeland, and don’t know how you give it an A+.

Taking a quick look at the 247 state rankings, I see MSU for the highest ranked recruit in Minny, Iowa State got the 2nd and 5th, and Purdue got the 4th. Doesn’t appear Ben Johnson is securing the homeland, and don’t know how you give it an A+.
Considering where Pitino had them trending I think most fans would consider this a success.

It’s all relative, Minnesota 100% wasn’t going to have a Kentucky/Duke level class and even an Indiana/MSU/Illinois level class wasn’t realistic at this time for their program.

Considering where Pitino had them trending I think most fans would consider this a success.

It’s all relative, Minnesota 100% wasn’t going to have a Kentucky/Duke level class and even an Indiana/MSU/Illinois level class wasn’t realistic at this time for their program.
Sure I am 100% on board with that. And you can say he was more successful than anticipated. Even when talking in relative terms though, I’m not sure it’s A+

Reactions: NC_Trojan10

Doesn’t make it an A+ class.

Doesn’t make it an A+ class.
Considering their dumpster fire of an ending to the season and the roster he will have next year, this recruiting class looks pretty good.

Whether you want to argue A+, A, A-, etc comes down to what your perception was on what they could have realistically added.

I got an A+ once.

200.gif

Reactions: VulvHa
OSU getting their bed shitting game out early or are they extremely overrated?

Top 10 would be realistic, I would be seriously surprised if it’s top 5 by the time everyone in the class is committed.
Coming from the guy that assured us Indiana had no chance at a 5* in 2022 or 2023. You even assured us JHS would be ranked 50-60.

Coming from the guy that assured us Indiana had no chance at a 5* in 2022 or 2023. You even assured us JHS would be ranked 50-60.
I’m pretty sure I said 30 to 50 range, but continue to flounder. Your class won’t be top 5 with just Clowney.

On Hood-Schifino, he isn’t a 5 star on rivals or 247 right now.

Kid has good size for his position and will be a really good college player, but doesn’t have elite burst or a consistent 3-point jumper yet. Most of the time that’s why guards end up high 4-star and not 5-star.

I will be curious to see where Bossi ranks him when 247 updates.

I’m pretty sure I said 30 to 50 range, but continue to flounder. Your class won’t be top 5 with just Clowney.

On Hood-Schifino, he isn’t a 5 star on rivals or 247 right now.

Kid has good size for his position and will be a really good college player, but doesn’t have elite burst or a consistent 3-point jumper yet. Most of the time that’s why guards end up high 4-star and not 5-star.

I will be curious to see where Bossi ranks him when 247 updates.
You said 50-60 and IU will be very close to top 5 with Clowney. JHS is a composite 5*. Far better than any scrub Illinois has committed.

I’ve seen who you are recruiting in 2022 and 2023.

Hood-Schifino is the only one close to five star status you have a chance at, and most likely he will be closer to 50 than 25.
Lol… and you call yourself a recruiting expert…

You said 50-60 and IU will be very close to top 5 with Clowney. JHS is a composite 5*. Far better than any scrub Illinois has committed.
I’m sure you have receipts on my post, I know this lol is false considering I have him in my personal top 50.

Class calculator is an easy tool. Add Clowney to your class and see where that rating is in class rankings. Then compare that to where that # stacks on an average year, hint it most likely won’t be top 5.

I’m sure you have receipts on my post, I know this lol is false considering I have him in my personal top 50.

Class calculator is an easy tool. Add Clowney to your class and see where that rating is in class rankings. Then compare that to where that # stacks on an average year, hint it most likely won’t be top 5.
Lol please see the post above for receipts, dumbasss.

You obviously aren’t factoring in the jump Kaleb Banks is due in the 247 rankings. That’s an easy top 10 class and likely a top 5 class.

Let’s see your personal top 50

You obviously aren’t factoring in the jump Kaleb Banks is due in the 247 rankings. That’s an easy top 10 class and likely a top 5 class.
So I didn’t say in the 50 to 60 range like you previously mentioned? Lol

I didn’t remember the terminology of the post I had. But that would put it between #38 and #50 just based on wording.

And that’s without even getting into kids who have gone to the pro leagues or reclassified, who would be factored in to it.

Indiana won’t have a top 5 class

I didn’t remember the terminology of the post I had. But that would put it between #38 and #50 just based on wording.

And that’s without even getting into kids who have gone to the pro leagues or reclassified, who would be factored in to it.

You said you’d give us your top 50 for 2021

Lol you said he would be closer to 50 than 25 and that IU wouldn’t get a 5* 😂😂😂. He isn’t ABOVE 24 in any ranking, and he is a composite 5* lol.

I sincerely hope being a recruiting expert isn’t your actual job. You are shit at it.

You do realize the post you quoted contradicts you, not him, right? And you call him a dumbass?

You do realize the post you quoted contradicts you, not him, right? And you call him a dumbass?
Lol he said JHS would be closer to 50 than 25. JHS is ranked 24th by 247 (for now) and rivals while being ranked 20th by ESPN. Not at all closer to 50 than 25. The guy is a complete moron that tries to come off as a recruiting expert.

You said you’d give us your top 50 for 2021
1-Shaedon Sharpe
2-Dariq Whitehead
3-Chris Livingston
4-Dereck Lively
5-Anthony Black
6-Brandon Miller
7-Jarace Walker
8-Keyonte George
9-Amari Bailey
10-Adem Bona
11-Cason Wallace
12-Jaden Bradley
13-Cam Whitmore
14-Nick Smith
15-Kyle Filipowski
16-Arterio Morris
17-Mark Mitchell
18-Julian Phillips
19-Yohan Traore
20-Dior Johnson
21-Kel’el Ware
22-Vince Iwuchukwu
23-MJ Rice
24-Seth Trimble
25-Skyy Clark
26-Terrance Arceneaux
27-Zion Cruz
28-Kijani Wright
29-Jordan Walsh
30-Tarris Reed
31-Ernest Udeh
32-Dillon Mitchell
33-Kamari Lands
34-Donovan Clingan
35-Chance Westry
36-Jalen Hood-Schifino
37-Gradey Dick
38-Jalen Washington
39-Bruce Thornton
40-Eric Dailey
41-Tyrell Ward
42-Jayden Epps
43-Dylan Andrews
44-Jett Howard
45-Malik Reneau
46-Braden Huff
47-JJ Starling
48-Isaac Traudt
49-Ty Rodgers
50-Mark Armstrong

This is it currently, but Its more a snapshot in time as it’s fluid and will change by the end.

Lol you said he would be closer to 50 than 25 and that IU wouldn’t get a 5* 😂😂😂. He isn’t ABOVE 24 in any ranking, and he is a composite 5* lol.

I sincerely hope being a recruiting expert isn’t your actual job. You are shit at it.
Lol because I don’t agree with them on every recruit.

I’m sure you still think Lander was some great player because the scouting services told you so.

TJD & Lander>>> Curbelo & Kofi

Because rankings are never wrong🤪

1-Shaedon Sharpe
2-Dariq Whitehead
3-Chris Livingston
4-Dereck Lively
5-Anthony Black
6-Brandon Miller
7-Jarace Walker
8-Keyonte George
9-Amari Bailey
10-Adem Bona
11-Cason Wallace
12-Jaden Bradley
13-Cam Whitmore
14-Nick Smith
15-Kyle Filipowski
16-Arterio Morris
17-Mark Mitchell
18-Julian Phillips
19-Yohan Traore
20-Dior Johnson
21-Kel’el Ware
22-Vince Iwuchukwu
23-MJ Rice
24-Seth Trimble
25-Skyy Clark
26-Terrance Arceneaux
27-Zion Cruz
28-Kijani Wright
29-Jordan Walsh
30-Tarris Reed
31-Ernest Udeh
32-Dillon Mitchell
33-Kamari Lands
34-Donovan Clingan
35-Chance Westry
36-Jalen Hood-Schifino
37-Gradey Dick
38-Jalen Washington
39-Bruce Thornton
40-Eric Dailey
41-Tyrell Ward
42-Jayden Epps
43-Dylan Andrews
44-Jett Howard
45-Malik Reneau
46-Braden Huff
47-JJ Starling
48-Isaac Traudt
49-Ty Rodgers
50-Mark Armstrong

This is it currently, but Its more a snapshot in time as it’s fluid and will change by the end.
So you don’t have JHS closer to 50 than 25 like you said? You have great credibility. Again, I hope this isn’t your day job, because you would clearly be poor.

Lol because I don’t agree with them on every recruit.

I’m sure you still think Lander was some great player because the scouting services told you so.

TJD & Lander>>> Curbelo & Kofi

Because rankings are never wrong🤪
You literally said JHS was closer to 50 than 25, yet you posted “your rankings” with JHS at 36. Are you a big enough dumbass to think 36 is closer to 50 than 25?

TJD > Kofi
Curbelo > Lander

Bates > any Illinois scrub
JHS > any Illinois scrub recruit

So you don’t have JHS closer to 50 than 25 like you said? You have great credibility. Again, I hope this isn’t your day job, because you would clearly be poor.
Emoni Bates, Jalen Duren, Jazian Gortman, and Bryce Griggs have all reclassified or play in a pro league so they aren’t on there anymore…

The comment was a month ago, and this list is fluid.

I’m sure a couple kids will reclassify from 2023 and will knock him down a couple spots by the time it’s final.

Emoni Bates, Jalen Duren, Jazian Gortman, and Bryce Griggs have all reclassified or play in a pro league so they aren’t on there anymore…

The comment was a month ago, and this list is fluid.

I’m sure a couple kids will reclassify from 2023 and will knock him down a couple spots by the time it’s final.
Lol no you are just a dumbass because JHS is actually top 25 and a composite 5*. Please remind us again what Illinois’ best recruit is ranked? You are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT