ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won BTT when commish couldn’t gift wrap it to Juwan. And Frost>Harbaugh
I know you’re just being a baby rn, but to give a picture of how awful Frost has been, he would need to go 37-1 in their next 38 games to match Harbaugh’s current record at Michigan. Frost has been an unmitigated disaster

I know you’re just being a baby rn, but to give a picture of how awful Frost has been, he would need to go 37-1 in their next 38 games to match Harbaugh’s current record at Michigan. Frost has been an unmitigated disaster

Frost didn’t even inherit an awful situation either. Riley had a .500 record there.

I’ve been gone about 11 days in Europe and Rivals wouldn’t let me access their site. Seemed pretty damn slow around here you guys only got through 10 pages.

After days of shitty AC and the slowest food service you have ever experienced in your life, I’ve never been more ready for some goddamn football. Pumped. Lol at Scott Frost.

Reactions: jwardelt
I’ve been gone about 11 days in Europe and Rivals wouldn’t let me access their site. Seemed pretty damn slow around here you guys only got through 10 pages.

After days of shitty AC and the slowest food service you have ever experienced in your life, I’ve never been more ready for some goddamn football. Pumped. Lol at Scott Frost.
Where in Europe? Also, the slow service can be well worth it depending on the quality of the end product.

Reactions: MGC_07

Ha that's just Europe man. They take their time eating a meal.

Where in Europe? Also, the slow service can be well worth it depending on the quality of the end product.
Paris for 3 nights, then down to Majorca, Spain for the rest. The place we AirBnB’d was unbelievable, the view of the mountains from our place was awesome. Probably the coolest place I’ve ever stayed in.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/170857...on_id=p3_1630240393_+B/6t6gTkG0HpMKo&guests=1

I had a great time, but damn the AC in my room was shitty. I’m a cold sleeper, so I had to get pretty drunk every night to ensure I’d pass out.

Jesus, Hail, that was a shot directly at OSU for last football season. No need to be so sensitive.

Paris for 3 nights, then down to Majorca, Spain for the rest. The place we AirBnB’d was unbelievable, the view of the mountains from our place was awesome. Probably the coolest place I’ve ever stayed in.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17085793?check_out=2021-08-28&infants=1&adults=7&check_in=2021-08-21&s=10&unique_share_id=9B747C80-DB81-4B73-968E-5C9945B5A513&_branch_match_id=945336078432667961&source_impression_id=p3_1630240393_+B/6t6gTkG0HpMKo&guests=1

I had a great time, but damn the AC in my room was shitty. I’m a cold sleeper, so I had to get pretty drunk every night to ensure I’d pass out.
No limit on number of phenomenal restaurants in Paris. Never been, but have heard great things about Majorca. My wife’s aunt was just there a couple weeks ago for a wedding. The pics they came back with were stunning.

What did Osu do?
I’m assuming it’s a reference to the league office eliminating the game minimum to qualify for the conference title game when it looked like OSU might not hit that number of games. Even as a fan of the “affected” team, it was pretty clearly the right decision but I also get why there was backlash because it affirmed the notion that the league only looks out for the top teams. But those top teams bring in the most money, it’s not rocket science that the league would look out for them.

Even at the time, I didn’t care because if you gave OSU a forfeit loss, they’d still go to the title game on the head to head tie breaker over Indiana. Also, that would likely greatly affect their playoff chances, and they were clearly the best team in the league. It was a no brainer decision.

I’m assuming it’s a reference to the league office eliminating the game minimum to qualify for the conference title game when it looked like OSU might not hit that number of games. Even as a fan of the “affected” team, it was pretty clearly the right decision but I also get why there was backlash because it affirmed the notion that the league only looks out for the top teams. But those top teams bring in the most money, it’s not rocket science that the league would look out for them.

Even at the time, I didn’t care because if you gave OSU a forfeit loss, they’d still go to the title game on the head to head tie breaker over Indiana. Also, that would likely greatly affect their playoff chances, and they were clearly the best team in the league. It was a no brainer decision.
Thanks for nailing it.

Take care of yourself dude, strokes are scary. My father in law is in rough shape right now because of them.
Not sure if it (TIA) counts as a stroke, really...My neurologist was cool as ****. Older dude. Showed up around 9pm, Sat night. Had on a flannel shirt/with jeans. Cool, dude.

Third in-state commit for Ben Johnson. Got two top 150 out of state kids coming on officials for the Ohio State game as well.

Minnesota going with The Who’s who of who’s I see.

200.gif

Minnesota going with The Who’s who of who’s I see.

200.gif
Yeah whatever. Bossi has already said Pharrel Payne is likely going to be a four star in his updated rankings. Braeden Carrington likely into the top 150. Ola-Joseph led D1 Minnesota in scoring this Summer over fellow high major commits Cam Heide (Purdue) and Eli King (Iowa State).

Looks like Wisconsin lost a recruit to the Nerds today. Has Gard even started recruiting 2022 yet?

Reactions: 1016CC0503
Yeah whatever. Bossi has already said Pharrel Payne is likely going to be a four star in his updated rankings. Braeden Carrington likely into the top 150. Ola-Joseph led D1 Minnesota in scoring this Summer over fellow high major commits Cam Heide (Purdue) and Eli King (Iowa State).

Looks like Wisconsin lost a recruit to the Nerds today. Has Gard even started recruiting 2022 yet?
Lost a ben affleck at a position we don’t really need. We are giving the scrub teams a head start on ‘22 recruiting. ;)

I’m glad Heide transferred to Wasatch. He’ll get to play a tough schedule and help prepare him for Purdue.

Certainly not going there for world-class facilities, a storied program, or an elite coach. But, Collins can offer something most schools can't, playing time.
That's my only explanation. We've got 3 pg's on the roster for the next several years.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT