ADVERTISEMENT

****Official B1G Off Season Thread****

Old B1G threads get deleted, do we keep everything as is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be so Illinois to have a bit of a spotlight - noon on FOX vs. a storied, in-conference team when no one else is playing yet - and with a chance to start a new era off right vs. a team you beat handily last year and then shit the bed…

… but I honestly think that’s my Lovie Trauma talking. We might lose, but I think we will come out ready to play and have every chance to steal this one.

No keep the other 4 bowls for teams that almost made it to the semifinals or the other 4 big bowls. Pretty much everybody in the top 20 gets a bowl after that who cares they suck.

Alright bitch dicks, time to play football

wooh-yes.gif

Sure looked to me that Illinois only had 6 on the line of scrimmage on that touchdown but my streaming service doesn’t have rewind to confirm.

Saw a funny post:

If the season ended today, Illinois would still finish 2nd to OSU.

Michigan won back to back big ten titles and I’d trade them both if it meant making another Elite 8 next season.

Brad Underwood was 3 career NCAA tournament wins. Juwan Howard matched that in one season.
Yup and majority was at sfa.

But he’s not afraid to play his schedule so w.e

Underwood is 57 years old and has never made it past the round of 32.
I guess I’d be this butt hurt if my football was fighting with Nebraska for relevance.

moving goal posts again can’t state how bad the program was then hold it against a coach for rebuilding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT