ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

She supposedly broke up Jordan’s marriage

giphy.gif

Arggh the transfer from Miss State left Maryland this week- that hurts our big men depth big time...

Reactions: KisteK
Bajema from not having a profile on any major site a month ago to the 61st overall prospect on 247. Now that is a Beilein bump.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Agree. Never goes well.

I'd expect a Treed blowup somewhere around Thanksgiving after Nojel doesn't have a good game.

I personally think that kid is going to be pretty good but the mother says way too much stuff on the message board and the ridiculousness of him putting his name in the draft. It gives him some pretty hefty expectations.

The worst part about her is she actually seems to play a big part in what he will do in his career. Troy's mom had zero say in what Troy was going to do in his basketball career.

I've only seen 4 or 5 posts from treed in the past couple of months, so I might be missing something, but I thought she had gotten better? She still has an unrealistic belief in her son's abilities, but what sports mom doesn't? Compared to the 1st few times I saw where she was bordering on calling out the coaching staff, her just being an overdramatic cheerleader isn't that big of a deal.

I've only seen 4 or 5 posts from treed in the past couple of months, so I might be missing something, but I thought she had gotten better? She still has an unrealistic belief in her son's abilities, but what sports mom doesn't? Compared to the 1st few times I saw where she was bordering on calling out the coaching staff, her just being an overdramatic cheerleader isn't that big of a deal.

No games have taken place in the past couple of months.

No games have taken place in the past couple of months.
Very true

Small ball fans, I'm sorry to say that Samba Kane will be playing for Illinois this fall. We went from 1 player above 6'6" to two 7ft guys. Will they be decent? No fvcking clue.

Reactions: KisteK and klize17

Check out our boy @Mgkcbb thread. Btw the thread delivers. That All Frosh team.

https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/post-your-preseason-all-b1g-basketball-teams.148197/

I'd expect a Treed blowup somewhere around Thanksgiving after Nojel doesn't have a good game.

I personally think that kid is going to be pretty good but the mother says way too much stuff on the message board and the ridiculousness of him putting his name in the draft. It gives him some pretty hefty expectations.

The worst part about her is she actually seems to play a big part in what he will do in his career. Troy's mom had zero say in what Troy was going to do in his basketball career.
giphy.gif

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Sounds like Xavier isn't much of a factor for Franklin's services. (both are moving on) IU visit is now the end of this month, the week before Purdue.

Let me be the first to give my congrats to Purdue on the pickup.

giphy.gif

SIR

If she is going to keep embarrassing herself on an open forum its fair game. When you hear the squealing wheels you don't just run away from them. You go and check out the crash.
100% - I can’t wait. Eastern is going to catch a lot of flak just given that he’s gonna need to produce night in and night out. Not sure he can do that at a level they won’t draw criticism from fans. Then, she will flip out and it’s gonna be awesome.

ADVERTISEMENT