ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

It is a weak excuse agreed. As a player I would love the trip, can't beat it. Of course IUs last trip Crean took them to Canada. ****ing Crean

JdvS5md.gif

Such a Crean move. I hear he's taking Georgia to Serbia.

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
Must be nice to have the local teams play each other in the cross roads classic. Those ***gits at Georgetown won’t play.

Hopefully IU pulls out of the Crossroads Classic soon. I love the event and its a great time in downtown Indianapolis, but its run its course unless IU gets more of the gate.

Hopefully IU pulls out of the Crossroads Classic soon. I love the event and its a great time in downtown Indianapolis, but its run its course unless IU gets more of the gate.

I like it from a competitive standpoint. Now with Maryland out of the ACC it would be cool if there was a DMV one with Maryland, Georgetown, UVA and Tech or WVU. We should be playing at least one of the power 5 local schools every year and not just because we are forced to with the B1G ACC challenge.

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
He is a twerp and was obviously bullied as a kid. The only reason someone would be like hey lets take our team to Canada.

Bo took the badgers to Canada. Pretty sure we made the final four that year.

I like it from a competitive standpoint. Now with Maryland out of the ACC it would be cool if there was a DMV one with Maryland, Georgetown, UVA and Tech or WVU. We should be playing at least one of the power 5 local schools every year and not just because we are forced to with the B1G ACC challenge.

Agreed and it still baffles me that certain B1G coaches will continue to schedule so poorly even though it hurts the entire conference come tournament time. Crean was cream puffer thankfully Archie is not that way.

Reactions: KisteK and bMORE607
My Buddies wife tried to quit when she got pregnant but didn’t and the doc said to keep going because the baby was used to it. But what he really meant was who gives a shit because you've already fvcked up.

That is messed up and really sad.

Reactions: KisteK
IU hosting Chicago State to start the season 11/6. I look forward to watching that on BTN Plus.

Just a question for the B10 fans here. Anyone here believe Romeo Langford WON’T make the All Freshman B10 team this coming season? Or is @Mgkcbb the only one? I assume this is a similar tangent to the one he took on Arizona being a Final Four team last year.

Just a question for the B10 fans here. Anyone here believe Romeo Langford WON’T make the All Freshman B10 team this coming season? Or is @Mgkcbb the only one? I assume this is a similar tangent to the one he took on Arizona being a Final Four team last year.

Snu, as a reminder, I no longer post here. You can interact with me one of 4 ways:

1. Purdue board
2. Recruiting board
3. Iowa board
4. Via PM

So if you have any questions surrounding my Romeo Langford take, which I have to admit is probably my strongest take since I tried warning everyone Skal Labissiere wasnt going to be good too, you can either read some of my numerous posts where I analyze and go into detail why I feel this way located in the thread Ive created on the Purdue board(I'll tag you there for good measure) or you can ask me to expand further if you have any questions.

But as Ive tried letting everyone know over and over, I refuse to interact here on this board.

Thanks, and god bless good buddy.

Apparently Comcast has dropped the BTN today. I know that was in the works but I guess it’s official (don’t actually care, doesn’t effect me).

I googled Wisconsin-Canada and found a lot of talk of accents and some article from Sen. Terry Moulton talking about Canada week?

Never heard of this Moulton guy either. Shows how much I follow politics.

Snu, as a reminder, I no longer post here. You can interact with me one of 4 ways:

1. Purdue board
2. Recruiting board
3. Iowa board
4. Via PM

So if you have any questions surrounding my Romeo Langford take, which I have to admit is probably my strongest take since I tried warning everyone Skal Labissiere wasnt going to be good too, you can either read some of my numerous posts where I analyze and go into detail why I feel this way located in the thread Ive created on the Purdue board(I'll tag you there for good measure) or you can ask me to expand further if you have any questions.

But as Ive tried letting everyone know over and over, I refuse to interact here on this board.

Thanks, and god bless good buddy.
Better chance of being JUST like your Arizona take. There isn’t any logical, factual information or even a hot take that would lead anyone to believe Langford won’t be on the All Freshman team. Literally like none.

PS, I cant post on GBI. I haven’t been able to for years.

Reactions: SIhoosier26
ADVERTISEMENT