ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

Franklin is visiting Purdue starting 08/30 which is the Thursday night home opener against Northwestern. I think that’ll be an awesome atmosphere and could see him popping then.

I think he will give Xavier as visit they have been on him a long, long time.

It's definitely between you guys and Xavier.

Agreed I do not see much traction with IU there. Ramsey is my personal at the top list, but he might be more of a spring decision. Also IU needs to get him on campus for a visit. Jermaine O'Neal has talked up the state pretty well to him and it has been said he wants to go to a basketball centric school.

I think IU will get one of Boukright, Harris or Newman in the fall. I am good with either of them as long as they are paired up with TJD and Keion.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Agreed I do not see much traction with IU there. Ramsey is my personal at the top list, but he might be more of a spring decision. Also IU needs to get him on campus for a visit. Jermaine O'Neal has talked up the state pretty well to him and it has been said he wants to go to a basketball centric school.

I think IU will get one of Boukright, Harris or Newman in the fall. I am good with either of them as long as they are paired up with TJD and Keion.

Would be happy with that three man class. Forwards/wings galore.

Reactions: klize17

Feel good about TJD. Not as much as I did with Brooks. Love to get Harris. Love his game.

Would be happy with that three man class. Forwards/wings galore.

Agreed hopefully Bruiser is able to pull that visit off. Props to JO for the good word.

If he isn't slipping this dude might be dead.

giphy.gif

Franklin is visiting Purdue starting 08/30 which is the Thursday night home opener against Northwestern. I think that’ll be an awesome atmosphere and could see him popping then.

Purdue. Football. Awesome atmosphere.

tenor.gif

More convinced the Franklin recruitment is wrapped up after the first and/or second official visit

Hey @jwardelt ! **** you. I was at that game. It just didn’t suck the life out of the crowd...it sucked the life out of the northern third of the state. Bad times, man, bad times.

I thought we were toast then the fumble happened. It’s up there with the blocked punt game vs Minnesota. I’m sure @Deathclutch remembers that one well. Both were pretty much program killers.

Reactions: WheelerG
Pretty Drunk right now, hit up Buckley’s in Belltown Seattle tonight. Last time I was there I watched the underseeded Hoosiers beat those assholes down in Kentucky to advance to the sweet 16. Sang Indiana, Our Indiana with a couple dozen other folks and introduced some Seattle folks to Sink the Biz. Good times fellas (and Kistek), Good times. Hopefully better times ahead.

For good measure, Purdue sucks.

I think IU is in as good as shape with Brooks than they have been his entire recruitment.
Oh, I do too. The comments he made about playing at IU, etc, etc...were encouraging. Just not as confident. TBH, I think rhisbis a h7ge year for Miller. If we have a very good year, Langford is as advertised and goes high in the draft, it holds well. But.....If we struggle? Meh, maybe we don't look as enticing. I could be way off. Bit nonetheless, it's a huge year for Miller.

The one we were all anxious to see drop:

Day Date Opponent Site Time TV
Friday Nov. 9 FDU RAC
Sunday Nov. 11 Drexel RAC
Friday Nov. 16 St. John's (Gavitt Tip-Off) RAC
Monday Nov. 19 Eastern Michigan RAC
Friday Nov. 23 Boston University RAC
Wednesday Nov. 28 at Miami (B1G/ACC) Coral Gables, Fla.
Saturday Dec. 8 at Fordham Bronx, N.Y.
Saturday Dec. 15 at Seton Hall (GSH Classic) Newark, N.J.
Saturday Dec. 22 Columbia RAC
Saturday Dec. 29 Maine RAC

I hope those New York households were worth it.

1r99yj.jpg

Why is it that the 2.5 seconds the ball is on the ground lasts approximately six-and-a-half hours every time I watch that? Must be a technical glitch.
Better yet, why the eff does Orton change ball hands to the WRONG HAND right before he takes a hit? Rookie mistake there.

ADVERTISEMENT