ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

How do you know? Is the 2018-19 season over? And it took you four summers. Not just one. You rode UM football's dick every August. Especially so after they hired your idle Harbarf. Then after two years of "meh" under Jimmy, you finally shut the hell up.

IU will be just fine.

You said IU would be just fine last year, too. Indiana sucked.

You said IU would be just fine last year, too. Indiana sucked.
Naah. Had some tough losses. We'll be just fine. TOp 10 class. Numerous returnee's. No Tom Crean.

As I said---We will just fine.

Michigan football, though.............Meh------Not so much.

Naah. Had some tough losses. We'll be just fine. TOp 10 class. Numerous returnee's. No Tom Crean.

As I said---We will just fine.

Michigan football, though.............Meh------Not so much.

Nah Indiana didn't suck last year? Is that a joke? You guys were terrible. 16-15 with loses to dogshit teams while not beating a single NCAA Tournament team is terrible, Borden.

Folks will be even more surprised when we sign TJD and KB this year
number of forwards on IU's roster for 2019-20
giphy.gif

Lol on the Oregon. He is a Midwest kid I feel. I am fine with Purdue taking Franklin because that takes them out of Newman who for IU I like better

Read today that Franklin is seen as a better overall player but I like Newman for his shooting
Purdue would/could take both.

Nah Indiana didn't suck last year? Is that a joke? You guys were terrible. 16-15 with loses to dogshit teams while not beating a single NCAA Tournament team is terrible, Borden.
Does everything always have to be a pissing match with you? Are you that insecure? How about mixing it up some.......You are always quick to point out others mishaps. Why? It seems really important to you. Is your own life that misearble that you attempt to make it better by berating others?

Indiana in November was terrible. Indiana in Jan/Feb was not. Lost to two teams they should not have; ISU/FW. But those teams hit like 900 three's. IU, sans a game here or there, was very, very competitive in the conference. A buzzer beater away from finishing 10-8. A bounce here or there from finishing 11-7 or better. But you know this. You justa cannot help yourself. Its who you are.

Reactions: HoosierAlice
Does everything always have to be a pissing match with you? Are you that insecure? How about mixing it up some.......You are always quick to point out others mishaps. Why? It seems really important to you. Is your own life that misearble that you attempt to make it better by berating others?

Indiana in November was terrible. Indiana in Jan/Feb was not. Lost to two teams they should not have; ISU/FW. But those teams hit like 900 three's. IU, sans a game here or there, was very, very competitive in the conference. A buzzer beater away from finishing 10-8. A bounce here or there from finishing 11-7 or better. But you know this. You justa cannot help yourself. Its who you are.

Wait..... your bring up 4 seasons ago to why Beilein doesn't have Michigan rolling right now but I can't bring up November when talking about Indiana sucking last season?

1bhgqb.jpg

Reactions: BANGBRO
number of forwards on IU's roster for 2019-20
giphy.gif
Its how he recruits...6'7''ish, mobile, athltetic kids who can play the 3, 4....sometimes the two. Same type of teams he had at Dayton. He'll get the prototypical PG, though; See Phinisee. At more often than not---your typical 2 guard; See Langford and Anderson.

I like the roster make-up b/c it fits what he wants to do. A lot better than what he had. When we were handing on schollies to guys like Prille, April, etc, etc...God damn am I glad those days are over.

Wait..... your bring up 4 seasons ago to why Beilein doesn't have Michigan rolling right now but I can't bring up November when talking about Indiana sucking last season?

1bhgqb.jpg

1bhgqb.jpg
Exactly what sense does that make, Hail? Two, totally different scenarios. Man....Married life has killed you. Michigan was really good last year. SO yeah, last year they were rolling. But when you use that word in the context you did, it insinuates a looong, sustained dominance. That ain't the case. It was ONE year-----preceded by three "meh years". If thsis is rolling to you,,,then ok. If rolling to you is missing the NCAA, 1st round loss, SW 16, then a title ga,me---then ok. To me it progress.

Exactly what sense does that make, Hail? Two, totally different scenarios. Man....Married life has killed you. Michigan was really good last year. SO yeah, last year they were rolling. But when you use that word in the context you did, it insinuates a looong, sustained dominance. That ain't the case. It was ONE year-----preceded by three "meh years". If thsis is rolling to you,,,then ok. If rolling to you is missing the NCAA, 1st round loss, SW 16, then a title ga,me---then ok. To me it progress.

Winning the B1G Conference Tournament title and making the Sweet 16 is "meh" but going 16-15, missing the NIT and CBI, not beating a single tournament team, and losing to Fort Wayne and Indiana State doesn't suck?

Good god man, you really move the goalposts when it comes to Indiana.

Its how he recruits...6'7''ish, mobile, athltetic kids who can play the 3, 4....sometimes the two. Same type of teams he had at Dayton. He'll get the prototypical PG, though; See Phinisee. At more often than not---your typical 2 guard; See Langford and Anderson.

I like the roster make-up b/c it fits what he wants to do. A lot better than what he had. When we were handing on schollies to guys like Prille, April, etc, etc...God damn am I glad those days are over.
we'll see. think you need a few more ballhandlers and shooters than you are projected to have in 2019-20.

Winning the B1G Conference Tournament title and making the Sweet 16 is "meh" but going 16-15, missing the NIT and CBI, not beating a single tournament team, and losing to Fort Wayne and Indiana State doesn't suck?

Did you forget that Michigan was a buzzer beater away from being knocked out of the first round by Houston? We had a first year coach with his predecessor’s recruits. Michigan got stomped in the final because they didn’t belong there. Won’t be long before Michigan is an at-large bid.

we'll see. think you need a few more ballhandlers and shooters than you are projected to have in 2019-20.
Anderson handles the ball just fine. Phinisee will be a Soph. Green a senior. Durham a Junior. IMO Millers offense isn't predicated on an abubdance of shooters. More of slashers, guys getting to the rim. Scoring in transition. Ball screens, pick and pops. But you still need shooters. Especially in todays game. I think ANderson will as a soph will fit that roll pretty good. Phinisee as well. Hopefuly we land Newman. Gotta trust Miller.

Reactions: PCPrincipal
Did you forget that Michigan was a buzzer beater away from being knocked out of the first round by Houston? We had a first year coach with his predecessor’s recruits. Michigan got stomped in the final because they didn’t belong there. Won’t be long before Michigan is an at-large bid.

"It didn't count because you won on a game on a buzzer beater!"

RollLaugh

Cute seeing you stick up for a flailing Borden, though. He needed help in this one.

Reactions: BANGBRO and KisteK

RollLaugh

Cute seeing you stick up for a flailing Borden, though. He needed help in this one.

I’d never say a game didn’t count because of a buzzer beater. But y’all still needed one to win the first round. Don’t act high and mighty because of it.

No I don't. Indiana was terrible at the start of the season. They were not by the end. Sorry, I thought CBB lasted 4 months---Not 3 weeks. And I never said winning the Big 10, making the SW 16 is Meh. I said missing the NCAAT, losing in the 1st round and then a SW 16 is "meh". Talk about moving the goal post. Way to leave that part out.Laughing

RollLaugh

This is rich. You pick and choose what you respond to. Conveniently leaving out facts. But say I'm failing?Laughing I said missing the NCAAT, losing in 1st round and then a SW 16 is meh. You respnd with:

"So, winning the Big 10 and going to the SW 16 is meh....."

Man that is golden.

But hey, Michiiiiiiiiigan is rolling.SmokinSmile Unfortunately---you are not.Laughing

I’d never say a game didn’t count because of a buzzer beater. But y’all still needed one to win the first round. Don’t act high and mighty because of it.

1. It was the 2nd round. You're either trolling or dense.

2. Making the National Championship game is pretty sweet, even if it took a buzzer beater along the way to get there.

Reactions: BANGBRO and KisteK
No I don't. Indiana was terrible at the start of the season. They were not by the end. Sorry, I thought CBB lasted 4 months---Not 3 weeks. And I never said winning the Big 10, making the SW 16 is Meh. I said missing the NCAAT, losing in the 1st round and then a SW 16 is "meh". Talk about moving the goal post. Way to leave that part out.Laughing

Michigan has been rolling recently and looks to be good again. Beilein has the program in a great spot right now. I don't get why the offends you so much.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT