ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G Off-season Thread

giphy.gif
That’s still only like 6-7 place though.

Those two aren’t going to the same school
Why not? Could see them playing together with Newman at the 2 and Franklin at the 3. Throw in IT/Eastern at PG, Gillis or if we're really lucky Hall at the 4 and Haarms at the 5. That's a pretty nice lineup for several years IMO.

Why not? Could see them playing together with Newman at the 2 and Franklin at the 3. Throw in IT/Eastern at PG, Gillis or if we're really lucky Hall at the 4 and Haarms at the 5. That's a pretty nice lineup for several years IMO.

It’s been stated from others it’s unlikely they go to the same school. Obviously that could change but it’s been said. Franklin is not a three in my opinion he’s only 6’4” and that is probably really 6’2” Franklin is much, much closer to a 1 than a 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821
It’s been stated from others it’s unlikely they go to the same school. Obviously that could change but it’s been said. Franklin is not a three in my opinion he’s only 6’4” and that is probably really 6’2”
Well positions in CBB are pretty fluid. Dakota Mathias played the 3 for Purdue last year, and they were pretty successful having the 1-3 positions filled with shooters.

I was only asking because I hadn't heard anything from either stating they wouldn't want to play together in college. They're both on the same AAU team so it isn't far-fetched.

Reactions: klize17
Well positions in CBB are pretty fluid. Dakota Mathias played the 3 for Purdue last year, and they were pretty successful having the 1-3 positions filled with shooters.

I was only asking because I hadn't heard anything from either stating they wouldn't want to play together in college. They're both on the same AAU team so it isn't far-fetched.

I agree with that.

Neither has been quoted saying that or anything, just seems unlikely they play for the same school at this current time.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
@bMORE607 Even if I was just trolling, it's basically against my religion to say something as dumb as this entire post:

Did you forget that Michigan was a buzzer beater away from being knocked out of the first round by Houston? We had a first year coach with his predecessor’s recruits. Michigan got stomped in the final because they didn’t belong there. Won’t be long before Michigan is an at-large bid.

@bMORE607 Even if I was just trolling, it's basically against my religion to say something as dumb as this entire post:

Did you forget that Michigan was a buzzer beater away from being knocked out of the first round by Houston? We had a first year coach with his predecessor’s recruits. Michigan got stomped in the final because they didn’t belong there. Won’t be long before Michigan is an at-large bid.
I thought saying stupid things was your entire existence.

Because you desperately miss us.

I dont miss posting here at all. I catch up on a skim of this thread every couple of days hoping Gil has come back. He was back posting over on the Iowa free board but got banned yet again.

On that note, Ive wasted enough of my time here today. Farewell my dear Illini troll buddy.

I dont miss posting here at all. I catch up on a skim of this thread every couple of days hoping Gil has come back. He was back posting over on the Iowa free board but got banned yet again.

On that note, Ive wasted enough of my time here today. Farewell my dear Illini troll buddy.

Shocked that Gil got banned again.

Reactions: KisteK
Starting to believe your comment about Jace being SNU's troll account.
My thought as well...except it would be Snu’s second troll account. One thing is clear / he has a hard on for Purdue and Purdue posters - just like SNU.

Up until a few months ago, I had never heard of him. But whatever, believe what you want. I haven't seen enough of his posts to know if I agree with him on most things, or not, so not sure how similar we are. However, I would think that it's a compliment for you to say I'm similar to someone who is obviously living in every one of your heads. Because one of the things I've noticed from the few short months I've been here, is that a large portion of Purdue fans here think and comment about him nonstop. He doesn't even have to comment in the thread for someone to give him real estate in it.

So, do and say what you want, but I'll keep doing me. Not sure if this site has an ignore button, but if it does feel free to add me if you like. If not, I'll keep trying to have a respectful conversation with everyone. You wont see me acting like a 5 year old by calling people stupid names and at least until you cross the line....I'll try my best to be respectful. Because either way, I'll have a nice conversation about a sport I love, or I'll be able to get a laugh from grown adults acting like children.

Oh yeah, I cant remember who it was, but someone keeps bringing up how old my account is. He's acting like he's sherlock Holmes and cracked the case open. The reason my account is so old is because I used to be a member of peegs when he was with rivals. Unfortunately, I was in a bad accident which caused me to miss the next 2 years of work. Needless to say, with 3 kids and a wife there were more important things to spend my money on then a sports site! I recently joined back up at peegs and came over here also to see if it was still going strong. Not sure why it's not showing my old post count, but I'm guessing its because how much times passed.

So whoever that was.....congratulations you solved the case.

How do you know that's why he was banned? Do you know gil personally?
just standard over there once you get banned they will ban them again once they figure out who they are.

happens to a lot of the posters over there that have been banned. its kind of a elusion of a poster that gets banned multiple times having a problem.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Up until a few months ago, I had never heard of him. But whatever, believe what you want. I haven't seen enough of his posts to know if I agree with him on most things, or not, so not sure how similar we are. However, I would think that it's a compliment for you to say I'm similar to someone who is obviously living in every one of your heads. Because one of the things I've noticed from the few short months I've been here, is that a large portion of Purdue fans here think and comment about him nonstop. He doesn't even have to comment in the thread for someone to give him real estate in it.

So, do and say what you want, but I'll keep doing me. Not sure if this site has an ignore button, but if it does feel free to add me if you like. If not, I'll keep trying to have a respectful conversation with everyone. You wont see me acting like a 5 year old by calling people stupid names and at least until you cross the line....I'll try my best to be respectful. Because either way, I'll have a nice conversation about a sport I love, or I'll be able to get a laugh from grown adults acting like children.

Oh yeah, I cant remember who it was, but someone keeps bringing up how old my account is. He's acting like he's sherlock Holmes and cracked the case open. The reason my account is so old is because I used to be a member of peegs when he was with rivals. Unfortunately, I was in a bad accident which caused me to miss the next 2 years of work. Needless to say, with 3 kids and a wife there were more important things to spend my money on then a sports site! I recently joined back up at peegs and came over here also to see if it was still going strong. Not sure why it's not showing my old post count, but I'm guessing its because how much times passed.

How have you known me so long but SNU for only a few months

Reactions: Mgkcbb and SNU0821

How have you known me so long but SNU for only a few months

Because it's well known that you're the ONLY Michigan basketball fan.

Reactions: cosmickid
Because it's well known that you're the ONLY Michigan basketball fan.

A more believable answer would've been "I've only known you for a few months, too."

There is no way anyone could pick me out of a crowd and not also SNU. We post in the same threads with the same amount of trolling and activity. Every one knows who SNU is. He's a heavy hitter.

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT