ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G Off-Season Thread***

Starting to prepare myself for the possibility. It would be amazing for him if he could sneak into late 1st round but I selfishly would love if he had one more go round in black and gold.

Reactions: Middawg

Starting to prepare myself for the possibility. It would be amazing for him if he could sneak into late 1st round but I selfishly would love if he had one more go round in black and gold.
This doesn't really surprise me. But I still think the rubber meets the road in the specific interest he gets. I'll be interested to see if he's good with early second round or if he needs a guaranteed first round spot.

Pretty credible dude called Barta retiring today and said this would be the other announcement today.
Sounds like he ended up being half right (thankfully). Although it seems like “something” happened involving Jack that was unfortunate.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Are Purdue fans actually nervous? I didn’t figure he’d stay in the draft.
My only concern has been whether or not the end of the season just made him ready to move on - when he was getting wailed on and triple teamed while his teammates threw up bricks.

But yeah, most think he'll come back as he supposedly has very good NIL options and only worked out with a couple teams.

My only concern has been whether or not the end of the season just made him ready to move on - when he was getting wailed on and triple teamed while his teammates threw up bricks.

But yeah, most think he'll come back as he supposedly has very good NIL options and only worked out with a couple teams.
Only takes one team to say yes though.

For sure. That's why the door hasn't been closed, just seemed unlikely.
Yea, it's still crazy to me big guys like that can't play in today's NBA. Granted I don't watch it but I'd wonder if they'd go back to those types eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT