ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Happy GameDay lady and gents

giphy.gif
Just cannot physically give this post a like due to the candy stripes, though the gif is just objectively well used.

Reactions: klize17
@otte21 getting my ass handed to me this week so fade accordingly

Va Tech ML
Louisville-6.5
Wisconsin +5 and +4.5 because I'm a ruhtard and bet it this morning and this afternoon, plus took them onthe ML.

Idgaf about the you shouldn't say ruhtard shit, just go cry in your pillow

Reactions: SNU0821 and otte21
@otte21 getting my ass handed to me this week so fade accordingly

Va Tech ML
Louisville-6.5
Wisconsin +5 and +4.5 because I'm a ruhtard and bet it this morning and this afternoon, plus took them onthe ML.

Idgaf about the you shouldn't say ruhtard shit, just go cry in your pillow
I did a teaser and got 5 points on each game. So my 3 game parlay is:
Wisconsin +9.5 vs saint marys
MSU+2 vs UK
Over 147.5 duke/Kansas game

Pays out +223

And then player props I took
Azubuike under 19.5 points
Xavier Tillman over 5.5 rebounds

Reactions: bMORE607
I did a teaser and got 5 points on each game. So my 3 game parlay is:
Wisconsin +9.5 vs saint marys
MSU+2 vs UK
Over 147.5 duke/Kansas game

Pays out +223

And then player props I took
Azubuike under 19.5 points
Xavier Tillman over 5.5 rebounds

I might start screwing around with player props. I do them in the NFL for MNF and hit them at a decent clip.

I might start screwing around with player props. I do them in the NFL for MNF and hit them at a decent clip.
Last night I took cooper to score a TD at +100 & Gallup to score a TD at +225. I figured one of those 2 for sure would against the giants D & if only cooper did, still break even on my wager. I was getting a little nervous when Blake fvcking Jarwin caught a TD pass. They saved my ass in the 4th quarter though.

But for tonight I do not understand how Tillman’s over/under for rebounds is 5.5.

Last night I took cooper to score a TD at +100 & Gallup to score a TD at +225. I figured one of those 2 for sure would against the giants D & if only cooper did, still break even on my wager. I was getting a little nervous when Blake fvcking Jarwin caught a TD pass. They saved my ass in the 4th quarter though.

But for tonight I do not understand how Tillman’s over/under for rebounds is 5.5.

I took the cowboys to win by 7-12 at +350 and 13-18 prop at +450. :(

Reactions: otte21

I thought it was a nice suggestion. Endicott used to have a betting thread every year. It made it easier for me to see everyone’s plays and locks. Didn’t have to sift through pages of Indiana and Purdue b/s or Iowa player heights to find bets.

“Thanks for the idea, hail”.

How bad are the rest of the college basketball teams if these are the #3 & #4 teams in the country?

IU basketball had injuries to half of our roster throughout the year with almost half missing multiple games. Why wouldn’t Purdue fans give Archie a pass like they’re doing with Brohm?
That's exactly my point also. Losing that many star players is definitely a solid reason for why the season has gone to shit. But, all we heard last year was that Miller is a bad coach because of the record and losing almost half of the team isn't a valid reason for it.

It's annoying when someone is being hypocritical.

Reactions: SNU0821
It’s the JV game before the real team go out on the court.

They certainly have the JV color commentator for this game.

I know some ppl $h1t on Vitale, but I will take him on the MSU game over the insufferable Jay Bilas 99 times out of 99....

Ok, I see you Al Durham.
He's looked really good. I liked the line-up of Al, Rob, Hunter, TJD and Smith. As the year progresses, I think we'll see that line-up alot. Very good offensively and defensively.

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT