ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Nebraska getting blown out at home by UC-Riverside?
giphy.gif

I know Loyer was a stud in HS, but physically, every time I see the dude he reminds of a typical walk on.

Reactions: bMORE607
I know Loyer was a stud in HS, but physically, every time I see the dude he reminds of a typical walk on.

Neither him nor Dejulius ever impressed me. Yet all of the Michigan residents I know that root for one of the schools liked the player they got. Maybe it’s because they had more success in HS but just from highlights they both looked really mediocre to me.

Reactions: SNU0821
Neither him nor Dejulius ever impressed me. Yet all of the Michigan residents I know that root for one of the schools liked the player they got. Maybe it’s because they had more success in HS but just from highlights they both looked really mediocre to me.
If those dudes were the best players in the state in that class, it was certainly a down year

Man, some of these lineups MSU is putting out there. Yeesh. Still confused on why this team is No 1

Illinois is going to be trash like always. It has has been funny seeing all the experts here put them as a top tier team this year.

How did the frosh big man look?

He played pretty well, 11 boards and 10 points. Would have liked to see more offense out of him considering his size advantage. I'm sure he gets better.

Lol at the officials paying more attention to the traveling situation. Maryland makes the Sweet 16 of those fvcks called a travel.

And the final 4 because we totally would have beaten MSU and Duke don’t @ me

We are in real foul trouble. We are playing our 3 star Freshman heavy minutes out of necessity.
Don't get me wrong, you'll be good, but there's so, so many unproven players on this roster. Kinda stunned the media hyped them up so much

Illinois is going to be trash like always. It has has been funny seeing all the experts here put them as a top tier team this year.

Illinois won't be top tier. But they should be in the middle to upper half of the B1G.

I'm struggling to remember a time Indiana was top tier. I'm not that old so it's pretty tough.

2002?

Don't get me wrong, you'll be good, but there's so, so many unproven players on this roster. Kinda stunned the media hyped them up so much

Henry has been on the bench since 17:30 and Tilman since 8:30.
We are also playing the number 2 team.

But our #1 ranking was likely based upon a healthy langford

Illinois won't be top tier. But they should be in the middle to upper half of the B1G.

I'm struggling to remember a time Indiana was top tier. I'm not that old so it's pretty tough.

2002?
Pretty clear you are responding to the resident troll who actually claims to be a Purdue fan. Ignore is best way to go.

If those dudes were the best players in the state in that class, it was certainly a down year

Loyer just seems too slow / small for this level of D1. In HS he was a flashy passer than could hit 3s anywhere inside 30ft

Is it true St Mary’s starters only have 12 points from the one player?

that’s ****ing amazing

Reactions: SNU0821
Yeah i'm a moron because I assumed hes an Indiana fan because his username is JohnHoosier.

Sorry I don't know the detailed backstory of everyone on this board ya clown. Go outside once in a while.

JohnHoosier is literally the biggest Purdue homer on the forum was the header of the poll about Purdue fans in the offseason thread.

You have got to be an idiot to think he isn’t actually a Hoosier fan. Take the L.

JohnHoosier is literally the biggest Purdue homer on the forum was the header of the poll about Purdue fans in the offseason thread.

You have got to be an idiot to think he isn’t actually a Hoosier fan. Take the L.

"Literally the biggest Purdue homer on the forum"

Because during the offseason of NCAAB i'm not on this forum reading some random tards ramblings. Literally just checked in and saw someone with the name Hoosier talkin trash. Now i've got the crypt keeper historian of this forum acting like this is common knowledge.

You were that kid in High School that kept raising his hand to correct the teacher for sure. Uhmmm acthuallyyy
DpQ9YJl.jpg

"Literally the biggest Purdue homer on the forum"

Because during the offseason of NCAAB i'm not on this forum reading some random tards ramblings. Literally just checked in and saw someone with the name Hoosier talkin trash. Now i've got the crypt keeper historian of this forum acting like this is common knowledge.

You were that kid in High School that kept raising his hand to correct the teacher for sure. Uhmmm acthuallyyy
DpQ9YJl.jpg

Every single poster ITT except you and dragonhawk know JohnHoosier is a Purdue fan. Good company.

Reactions: jace4655555

Harsh bud

ADVERTISEMENT