ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

In my mind Michigan had a good to great top 4. The big question mark was SG but Eli Brooks looks like a legit big ten starter at this point.

Armaan with 8 assists no turnovers not bad for a freshman.
Love what I’ve seen from him. He’s definitely going to have a role on this team even when Green gets back. Between him, RP, Al and Green, we’ve got a solid backcourt.

Love what I’ve seen from him. He’s definitely going to have a role on this team even when Green gets back. Between him, RP, Al and Green, we’ve got a solid backcourt.
Really solid. And we'll have 3 of them back next year.

Reactions: SNU0821
Nobody can shoot.
I actually had Duke winning this game on my pick em, but then decided to go down with the Big XII..

FT and 3pt were an issue last season, and Kansas did nothing to remedy that.
luckiest push of all time. having no moss was big. didnt know he was out

Reactions: KisteK
Nobody can shoot.
I actually had Duke winning this game on my pick em, but then decided to go down with the Big XII..

FT and 3pt were an issue last season, and Kansas did nothing to remedy that.
Isaiah Moss might actually end up being important to Kansas. Can’t believe I am saying that

Reactions: KisteK
Solid win over the mighty Cleveland State. Newcomer guards Marcus Carr and Payton Willis combine for 35 points and 16 assists. Oturu with 16/10/5. Shot 13/29(44.8%) from 3. We lack size and frontcourt depth which is going to limit our ceiling though. If we can get a good starting PF for next season, it could be Pitino's best team.

why you gotta comment on everything lmao just relax
giphy.gif

Just returning the favor brotha.

ADVERTISEMENT