ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Speaking of sucking, how’s that Purdue football team doing? Lulz.
giphy.gif

On this eve before the season starting and as I proceed to give BTN more money, I would just like to say to the BTN...

source.gif

but thank you for the money you provide the university for the president to steal and use towards academics.

Why any of the IU posters continue to go back and forth with @JohnHoosierr is beyond me. He’s a troll (and not even a good one) who just tries to stir shit up. He doesn’t post on the Purdue board (at least not the premium board) and all of us here would be fine with him never posting here again. Just ignore him lol

One this eve before the season starting and as I proceed to give BTN more money the night before the season starts, I would just like to say to the BTN...

source.gif

but thank you for the money you provide the university for the president to steal and use towards academics.
I hate that shit....Also, with our recent move, I'm not sure I can even order BTN +. We moved into a Loft(Luxury Lofts to be exact damn it...), and they provide Cable, Internet, and AppleTV. So not sure I can order, it?

Why any of the IU posters continue to go back and forth with @JohnHoosierr is beyond me. He’s a troll (and not even a good one) who just tries to stir shit up. He doesn’t post on the Purdue board (at least not the premium board) and all of us here would be fine with him never posting here again. Just ignore him lol
But, he's fun......:D

I hate that shit....Also, with our recent move, I'm not sure I can even order BTN +. We moved into a Loft(Luxury Lofts to be exact damn it...), and they provide Cable, Internet, and AppleTV. So not sure I can order, it?

Plus is on AppleTV. I was about to buy it there, but its only auto renew and I know my ass will forget to renew. I purchased online and selected the non auto renewal.

Plus is on AppleTV. I was about to buy it there, but its only auto renew and I know my ass will forget to renew. I purchased online and selected the non auto renewal.
Did not know this....Thanks!!

Speaking of sucking, how’s that Purdue football team doing? Lulz.
Just won last weekend, last 16 touchdowns have been scored by freshman, brohm is still our coach and he's recruiting very well, future's looking good!

Ahh yes, the daily poster reminding the board the how they don't like me for the 8645th day in a row. Triggered. Lol

not much to say about the exhibition other than Iowa 96-58 with 5 players in dbl digits
Wieskamp had 19 total and did not play the last 11 minutes
Frederick had 18 total and he also sat the lst 11 minute
Garza 16 point before going to the bench with 11 minutes
Nunge played longer and scored 12 points before going to the bench with 7 minutes left
Patrick had 11 points left with 5 minutes to go, finishing the 5 minutes there were 3 Walk on's and Till and Toussaint were the only 2 scholarship players on the court
Toussain led the team in Rebounds with 7, 2 assist with no TO's
Connor led the team in assist with 8 no TO's
now the season begins for real on Friday when it counts.

Fredrick on the night 4-5 from 3 1-1 from 2 4-4 from the FTL. didn't force anything, was hoping for more stats like steals and blocks but none were given. Iowa only turned the ball over 7 times, but who knows how accurate that is W/O a box score,

Whenever I see a random string of posts like today, I just assume it is because of that dude. Can’t get myself to click the link at the bottom to see the posts. Not worth the time.

Reactions: Toast.
yeah Iowa is playing the easiest of the schedule
TT Runnerup in the NCAAT Champhionship
ACC/BT Challenge Syracue
Gavitt Games BE/BT Challenge DePaul
ISU
Neutal Cincinnati
Creighton or SDSU in the 2nd game of the Las Vegas Invitational

yup a full slate of cupcakes.
Come on Gil, did you not push the spoiler button?

Reactions: RutgHoops
Whenever I see a random string of posts like today, I just assume it is because of that dude. Can’t get myself to click the link at the bottom to see the posts. Not worth the time.
Come on man, just hit that button, I know you wanna tell me to commit suicide again. Lol

Sometimes I just can’t help myself

Reactions: SNU0821
Most difficult Big Ten non-conference schedules according to this Matt Norlander's methodology:

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...-schedules-in-college-basketball-for-2019-20/

Purdue (7th among 92 major conference teams + top mid-majors) - 15 points
MSU (9th) - 14.5
Wisconsin (12th) - 14
Michigan (17th) - 11.5
Iowa (28th) - 10
OSU (41st) - 9
Minnesota (46th) - 8.5
Maryland (51st) - 8
Northwestern (70th) - 5
Illinois (73rd) - 4.5
Nebraska (78th) - 3
PSU (83rd) - 2
IU (85th) - 1.5
Rutgers (89th) - (1.5)

A few notables:
  • MSU has the most KenPom top 25 opponents at 4. Purdue, Wisconsin, Michigan and OSU each have 3
  • Purdue and Michigan have the most KenPom top 50 opponents at 6. Wisconsin and OSU have 5 each
  • MSU and Michigan have the most opponents who played in last year's NCAA's at 5. 4 teams have 4.
  • IU is the only B1G team with zero true road games. Note - this isn't trolling. It's just sharing a fact.
  • Nebraska and Rutgers have the most KenPom sub 200 opponents wtih 6 each. Michigan, OSU and IU have 5.
giphy.gif

Reactions: boilerzz
Next man up. No excuses. IU lost their starting QB and other injuries. We’re 7-2. We’re not making excuses.

Penix has missed some games but Ramsey hasn’t. We have 1 scholarship QB left that can play right now lol. We’ve now lost 3 scholarship QB’s this year. That’s absurd. No point in comparing injuries. IU has lost some guys but not as many IMO.

Penix has missed some games but Ramsey hasn’t. We have 1 scholarship QB left that can play right now lol. We’ve now lost 3 scholarship QB’s this year. That’s absurd. No point in comparing injuries. IU has lost some guys but not as many IMO.
Ignore him. He’s trolling.

Next man up. No excuses. IU lost their starting QB and other injuries. We’re 7-2. We’re not making excuses.
Missing Coy Cronk too, out for the season. He was a potential all American lineman. Definitely one of Indiana's 3 best players. Purdue might not be that good if they don't have depth at the QB position. Indiana, 7-2, goes 3 deep at QB. Hell Indiana's biggest issue the past five years was depth. They'd lose games late because teams could wear them down. Indiana has lost a starting QB to injury 3 times in the past 7 years and had never been 3-6 in that stretch. Purdue is 3 and effing 6.

IU basketball had injuries to half of our roster throughout the year with almost half missing multiple games. Why wouldn’t Purdue fans give Archie a pass like they’re doing with Brohm?

Missing Coy Cronk too, out for the season. He was a potential all American lineman. Definitely one of Indiana's 3 best players. Purdue might not be that good if they don't have depth at the QB position. Indiana, 7-2, goes 3 deep at QB. Hell Indiana's biggest issue the past five years was depth. They'd lose games late because teams could wear them down. Indiana has lost a starting QB to injury 3 times in the past 7 years and had never been 2-7 in that stretch. Purdue is 2 and effing 7.
They also lost to a garbage Nevada team with essentially a full strength team. So I’m not sure injuries are a valid excuse for them.

Reactions: cosmickid
They also lost to a garbage Nevada team with essentially a full strength team. So I’m not sure injuries are a valid excuse for them.

Most Purdue fans would agree that was a loss that shouldn’t have happened. But that doesn’t mean the rest of their season would’ve gone like that with a healthy roster.

ADVERTISEMENT