ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

giphy.gif

Weak bait at that. Dude's troll game needs work.

Hey JohnHoosier brought up the NBA, I didn't say anything about college success. It was stupid of him to try to argue NBA success.
Actually you were the one who brought up all of iu's nba players. I specifically was talking about carsen and Langford.

Langford doing big things in the g league. Managed to make it onto the court for an entire 60 seconds against Milwaukee.

It's the Milwaukee bucks representative team in the g league.
I know....Just wasn't sure if you knew. YOu said, "Langford doing big things in the G-League...Managed to play 60 seconds vs Milwaukee".
Just making sure you was aware....

I know....Just wasn't sure if you knew. YOu said, "Langford doing big things in the G-League...Managed to play 60 seconds vs Milwaukee".
Just making sure you was aware....
Yes I'm aware, I just said Milwaukee instead of the herd, who nobody has ever heard of.

Do I need to spell it out to make it simpler? Milwaukee has a g leaugue team that represents them, that is who Boston's g league team played against.
No need to spell it out. I'm just informing you that Milwaukee's farm team is called the Wisconsin Herd....Not Milwaukee. You said----Romeo doing big things in the G-League.....played 60 seconds vs Milwaukee.

Just trying to help you out...

No need to spell it out. I'm just informing you that Milwaukee's farm team is called the Wisconsin Herd....Not Milwaukee. You said----Romeo doing big things in the G-League.....played 60 seconds vs Milwaukee.

G-League season hasn't even started yet.

Funny. You caught his first post which was deleted and then reposted.

Starting to bet a little bigger this year.
Got some good coin on Kansas +2 and Kentucky +3, mostly Kansas

GFY - I’m asking about a recruit that is being recruited by two B10 teams.

Big difference between asking about a recruit and blowing players not in the B10 any longer for a good shooting night in the f’ing preseason like he just won the NBA Championship.
take it to the homeboard. no one cares.

Starting to bet a little bigger this year.
Got some good coin on Kansas +2 and Kentucky +3, mostly Kansas
You’re betting your whole $150 paycheck from McDonalds on college basketball? How in the world are you going to be able to afford your mother’s meth if you lose???

It is funny listening to iu fans brag about all their nba talent and 5* star recruits yet they continue to suck year after year.

It is funny listening to iu fans brag about all their nba talent and 5* star recruits yet they continue to suck year after year.
C'mn, man....Just do some research.

Cody Zeller: Big 10 title. Two SW 16's.
Victor Oladipo: Big 10 title. Two SW 16's
Thomas Bryant: Big 10 title. SW 16
Yogi: TWO Big 10 titles...Two SW 16's
Anunoby: Big 10 title....SW 16.

Only Langford and Vonleh didn't win a Big 10 title, or play in the NCAAT.

Ok, this is the only time I partake in your trolling..

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT