ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I leave for vacation today and planned this whole thing out for March madness and the Valspar Classic in Palm Harbor FL. PGA Tour just announced no fans until the Valero. And now probably no March Madness absolutely blows. A lot more golf for myself I guess.
I tried to tell my wife last night that the golf course is the safest place to be right now and she remains unconvinced. I'll have to keep working on it.

I did squeeze in walking 9 holes by myself last night and enjoyed the peace and tranquility amidst the chaos of life.

Reactions: Da_Bull
We return everyone that won the B1G and add a class 10 times better than Iowa's incoming walk-on level recruits.
list them if they are this great.

Iowa returns everybody plus the 2 starters they lost for the season.

all 5 FR won't be needed to play this fall.

but since you won't I will your best recruit
ranked #99 in PF Carlson
ranked #124 SF Davis
NR Lorne Bowman
NR Davis
NR Crowl

that makes 2 4* and 3 walk on's by your metric's.

I leave for vacation today and planned this whole thing out for March madness and the Valspar Classic in Palm Harbor FL. PGA Tour just announced no fans until the Valero. And now probably no March Madness absolutely blows. A lot more golf for myself I guess.

I just got back from the Tampa area last night. There were quite a few people on every beach we went to. People coughing and sneezing at the airport, but might've only noticed because of all of the news going on lately

list them if they are this great.

Iowa returns everybody plus the 2 starters they lost for the season.

all 5 FR won't be needed to play this fall.

but since you won't I will your best recruit
ranked #99 in PF Carlson
ranked #124 SF Davis
NR Lorne Bowman
NR Davis
NR Crowl

that makes 2 4* and 3 walk on's by your metric's.

Now let's do them by yours.

Carlson #89 ESPN 4*, #86 247comp 4*, #97 247 4*, #99 Rivals 4*
Bowman #90 ESPN4*, #156 247 comp 3*, #187 247 3*, UR Rivals 3*
Davis #146 247comp 3*, #154 247 3*, #126 Rivals 4*
Crowl #113 247 4*
Other Davis Iowa walk on level
Gilmore actual walk on

Reactions: MGC_07
I'm supposed to head to Vegas next weekend for the opening weekend of the tournament, probably gonna cancel that trip now.

Me at my house with no sports to watch:

tenor.gif

I'm supposed to head to Vegas next weekend for the opening weekend of the tournament, probably gonna cancel that trip now.

I am supposed to be there 2 weeks from today. I have a feeling that will not be happening. I will 100% go if people from Indy still make the trip, since I am so close. I am just not sure anyone else is going to make the trip.

Wouldn't have to do this if we had capacity for non-essential testing.

Edit: Thinking about it more, might not make much of a difference. Especially if players & personnel on a lot of teams end up testing positive. But just a few positive tests would require some separation and re-testing.

Edit 2: Going to continue thinking about it and no one's going to give me shit when I change my mind later.

I tried to tell my wife last night that the golf course is the safest place to be right now and she remains unconvinced. I'll have to keep working on it.

I did squeeze in walking 9 holes by myself last night and enjoyed the peace and tranquility amidst the chaos of life.
Now that my Vegas trip along with my wife and daughter’s Portland trip are cancelled, I tried to convince her that we should take advantage of cheap flights and resort rates and take a vacation to St. Thomas. She absolutely refused due to Covid and we got into a full blown argument. Oh well.

Only 15 minutes away from the tip. Still possible to cancel, but the closer it gets to tipoff, the more likely it is we'll have a game.
Well we had the first round, until Hoiberg's sick ass coughed and sweat all over the court. Edit - it was apparently just the flu.

As long as the ACC doesn't let sick players and coaches attend, they might be lucky enough to continue their tournament. Another edit - it's canceled too lol

PSA: If you need a hoops fix, I have access to some exclusive streaming links to Iowa state basketball tourney. 3A and 4A semis today. 3A & 4A consolation finals tomorrow along with 1A-4A title games.

$5 Venmo or bitcoin until the streams are at capacity, pm me for details.

70 people in the US will die today and every day all year long in fatal vehicle accidents.
You are more likely to be shot in Chicago than contracting and dieing from the Covid19.
Just for perspective.
Can you not spread this potential bullshit Facebook info yet, they have no idea what the actual death rate is because they don’t know how many people are actually infected.

Reactions: VulvHa and klize17
With Duke and Pulling out of the tourney, I'd say Purdue's bubble chances are looking up!

SneakyHandsomeAssassinbug-size_restricted.gif

I like Goodman's idea of still doing Selection Sunday regardless. Announce the teams that would have been in. The seniors on these teams at least deserve that in my opinion

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
I like Goodman's idea of still doing Selection Sunday regardless. Announce the teams that would have been in. The seniors on these teams at least deserve that in my opinion

Is there any way they can postpone it for a while, and possibly still hold the tournament?

ADVERTISEMENT