ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Damn according to ESPN, Purdue and Indiana finished middle of the pack in 3 pt % in the big 10. 7th and 8th.
Purdue: .330
Indiana: .326

Snu did get screwed, but the season is now over. What would Vegas do? I think that should solve it.

33.0% to 32.6%.

Pretty amazing it's that close now. IU had a lead early in the season and then Purdue took a commanding lead before forgetting how to shoot again.
RP, JH, and especially AD shot very well the second half of the Big 10. Soph, Fresh, Junior coming back.

Reactions: klize17
Damn according to ESPN, Purdue and Indiana finished middle of the pack in 3 pt % in the big 10. 7th and 8th.
Purdue: .330
Indiana: .326

Snu did get screwed, but the season is now over. What would Vegas do? I think that should solve it.
Sorry mate. I don’t make the rules. The season is finished. Over. Purdue has the better %.

Sorry mate. I don’t make the rules. The season is finished. Over. Purdue has the better %.
I know you don't make the rules, we're not that dumb, no one made rules regarding what happens if everything is cancelled. That's why I asked what would Vegas do?

RP, JH, and especially AD shot very well the second half of the Big 10. Soph, Fresh, Junior coming back.

I can't be more excited with the core returning next year. IU will be in the conference title discussion if TJD does come back. League is going to be stupid deep again as well. Penn State will fall off a cliff though

Reactions: SNU0821
The season is finished. Purdue had a better 3pt % than IU. Time to pay up little man.
Disagree. The season wouldn’t have been finished under normal circumstances. And, I would say there is a chance the tournament could be held at a later date.

I can't be more excited with the core returning next year. IU will be in the conference title discussion if TJD does come back. League is going to be stupid deep again as well. Penn State will fall off a cliff though
If TJD comes back and Lander reclasses. Still need some help with guards that can handle the ball under pressure.

I know you don't make the rules, we're not that dumb, no one made rules regarding what happens if everything is cancelled. That's why I asked what would Vegas do?
I don’t know? How are we supposed to determine that? IU got the advantage. They had the extra game.

I feel bad for programs like Dayton, SDSU, even Rutgers. I mean, Illinois hasn’t been in like 8 years either. But god damn. Those teams will likely not have a team like this again.

Idk if I’d say they’re in the conference title discussion right now. IF TJD comes back and IF Lander comes and is a stud from day one (not sure how ready he’ll be since he’s reclassifying), then it’s a possibility. Still think overall your guard play isn’t great.

giphy.gif

this will possibly benefit all the teams, as those that were on the fence about leaving for the NBA and stay in school for another year, if people thought this year was loaded next year should be even better.

No one thought this year was loaded...
predicting 10 out 14 teams to make the dance sounds like other thought the BT was loaded, in fact at one point there was speculation about 11 teams making it.

if that is thinking they were loaded I don't what is then.

Nah. Even Vegas claims the season is unfinished.
I can see your reasoning but why does Vegas set the parameters right now all of a sudden?

the bet was the end of the season, and it is currently the end of the season

I don’t want to be involved but if I made that bet with someone I’d be paying up

I feel bad for programs like Dayton, SDSU, even Rutgers. I mean, Illinois hasn’t been in like 8 years either. But god damn. Those teams will likely not have a team like this again.
No reason Rutgers can't be good consistently.

I can see your reasoning but why does Vegas set the parameters right now all of a sudden?

the bet was the end of the season, and it is currently the end of the season
Because this wasn't the typical end of a season. This is unprecedented territory. Not to mention, it was close enough that the remaining two games could have made the bet go either way. If it was lopsided, fine, but it's not. And if Vegas doesn't consider the season finished, neither do I.

Because this wasn't the typical end of a season. This is unprecedented territory. Not to mention, it was close enough that the remaining two games could have made the bet go either way. If it was lopsided, fine, but it's not. And if Vegas doesn't consider the season finished, neither do I.
You and B-Westy should do a double or nothing bet for next season then

Good thing we never made the bet dependent on any Vegas rules or contingencies on a world-wide disease outbreak. Those parameters were never established. Pay up you welching low-life.

Nah. Even Vegas claims the season is unfinished.

there was no champion in any of the Conference Tournaments nor a National Champion so yes the season is unfinished.

all bets are cancelled. even Vegas is returning the money that were wagered on the outcome of conference tournaments and the NCAAT.

ADVERTISEMENT