ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

This fvcking sucks. Like rlly rlly sucks. Obviously I think it was a good call, but this just sucks in general. I feel rlly bad for the Seniors out there like Cowen, Winston, etc.

Do you have an issue with your e and a buttons?

Reactions: Da_Bull
3sb8os.jpg

Painter playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.

please do I wanna see all this great talent that wiscy returns,
1st me
Garza 1st Team AA, 1st team All BT, BT POY, Sporting News NPOY
Wieskamp 3rd Team All BT
Jordan 3rd Team All BT
Fredrick All BT FR Team
Connor top assist to T/O in the BT and in D1 BB
now the rest
Patrick top 100 4* by Rivals and ESPN [some walk on]
Nunge as a FR in 15 mpg was 2nd on the team in blocks with 25, 3rd on the team in steals with 21 and 5th on the team in scoring
Toussaint led the team in steals @1.2 per game, 2nd on the team in assists.

new comers
Ulis top 150 @#141 does not look like a walk on to me.
Perkins 3* by Rivals and ESPN not even close to being a Walk on
Ogundele 3* by Rivals and ESPN same
the Twin Not Rated by either so until they play @ the college level no way of knowing.

your turn to show what you are talking about.

We return everyone that won the B1G and add a class 10 times better than Iowa's incoming walk-on level recruits.

70 people in the US will die today and every day all year long in fatal vehicle accidents.
You are more likely to be shot in Chicago than contracting and dieing from the Covid19.
Just for perspective.

Simpson and Teske end their careers 10-1 in the Big Ten tournament and 3 for 3 on reaching the Sweet 16. Hats off to them.

70 people in the US will die today and every day all year long in fatal vehicle accidents.
You are more likely to be shot in Chicago than contracting and dieing from the Covid19.
Just for perspective.
I get what you're saying but there's a lot of nuance to all of that. it's just not that simple.

If they cancel the tourney, I wish they still do the selection. It’d mean a great deal to schools like RU and PSU.
F that, this is the only way our tourney streak can stay alive now. If they do the selection show, it would be harder to make that claim.

Rutgers athletics....man....wow....beat Maryland and @Purdue to earn a bid to the NCAAt for the first time in 30 years only to have the tournament cancelled outright (hasn't been cancelled yet but will be) :(

Reactions: MGC_07
Rutgers athletics....man....wow....beat Maryland and @Purdue to earn a bid to the NCAAt for the first time in 30 years only to have the tournament cancelled outright (hasn't been cancelled yet but will be) :(
Shoulda know something is amiss when those two school would dance. Ha

Purdue has been to 5 straight is that supposed to be impressive? (I know IU sucks blah, blah, blah)

If you were at like the teens I would understand
It's not that impressive but it's the 10th longest streak in the nation. Just shows how hard it is to sustain.

I leave for vacation today and planned this whole thing out for March madness and the Valspar Classic in Palm Harbor FL. PGA Tour just announced no fans until the Valero. And now probably no March Madness absolutely blows. A lot more golf for myself I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT