ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Probably missing actual information rather than listening to political rhetoric. Recent info from the CDC:

ESeeVFGXQAI7jkW

Here's a Joe Rogan podcast with a guy that actually knows about the virus, so you don't have to rely on Donald Trump or Chuck Schumer:

Without a doubt, I wasn't listening to anything political about it. The Washington post had an article (and multiple other national sources) showing how influenza is deadlier then this. This is why you have so many people who are thinking that this isn't a big deal. There's countless articles where even doctors are saying this type of stuff.

Because of this, its difficult to really understand what's going on.

Reactions: SNU0821 and Jaycg15
Without a doubt, I wasn't listening to anything political about it. The Washington post had an article (and multiple other national sources) showing how influenza is deadlier then this. This is why you have so many people who are thinking that this isn't a big deal. There's countless articles where even doctors are saying this type of stuff.

Because of this, its difficult to really understand what's going on.
The Washington Post has become complete and total garbage which is very disappointing. Case in point

028hqkitate41.jpg

Someone at my office here in Indy is suspected of having it so they’re closing the entire office until Monday. Damn this is nuts.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Don’t be pissed because your team was dogshit. I can think of 20 reasons why IU is going to be in the tournament.
IU is 13-12 since that torrid stretch against Western Illinois, Portland St., North Alabama, Troy, Princeton, Louisiana Tech, and South Dakota State.

Now THAT is how you schedule if you want a bid! Well played!

Reactions: Illinois0
IU is 13-12 since that torrid stretch against Western Illinois, Portland St., North Alabama, Troy, Princeton, Louisiana Tech, and South Dakota State.

That's what we've been trying to tell you all season about scheduling.

Reactions: B1G_Fan
Someone at my office here in Indy is suspected of having it so they’re closing the entire office until Monday. Damn this is nuts.

Someone at my office has it too. She's in the hospital and anyone she came into contact with is quarantined.

Heading in now for my first day at the office after returning from vacation!

Reactions: SNU0821

And where did your stronger schedule get you? Lol.

Someone at my office has it too. She's in the hospital and anyone she came into contact with is quarantined.

The problem is that you come into contact with way more ppl than you realize. Go to the grocery store and now you've "come into contact" with thousands or more people just by touching a cart and produce.

Should have shut down all travel and imports/exports to China as soon as this shit started in Wuhan. Honestly surprised our president didn't jump at that opportunity tbh.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
This is all so ****ed if the Mayor was sick **** him for showing up
It was incredibly irresponsible, and it's exhibit a on why they'll end up shutting this whole thing down -- these guys play through injuries and illnesses constantly b/c they want to win. That behavior isn't going to suddenly change during the biggest games of the year, and in some cases, the biggest games in some of these guy's careers.

The Colorado cases have gone something like:
3/4: No cases
3/5: 2 cases
Monday: 12 cases
Tuesday: 17 cases
Wednesday: 33 cases

Our office is testing out a company-wide work from home day today to see how our VPN and other systems handle it, and to ensure that some of the folks that aren't generally allowed to work from home are ready for it. I think it's pretty inevitable.

The problem is that you come into contact with way more ppl than you realize. Go to the grocery store and now you've "come into contact" with thousands or more people just by touching a cart and produce.

Should have shut down all travel and imports/exports to China as soon as this shit started in Wuhan. Honestly surprised our president didn't jump at that opportunity tbh.

Agree. I read an article that basically said the only / best way to stop it, is to make everyone stay at home. Iran, France, and USA didn't do that... so numbers could explode

I won’t go all Gil and tell you who we have coming back and coming in next year. But it’s more than Iowa. ;)
please do I wanna see all this great talent that wiscy returns,
1st me
Garza 1st Team AA, 1st team All BT, BT POY, Sporting News NPOY
Wieskamp 3rd Team All BT
Jordan 3rd Team All BT
Fredrick All BT FR Team
Connor top assist to T/O in the BT and in D1 BB
now the rest
Patrick top 100 4* by Rivals and ESPN [some walk on]
Nunge as a FR in 15 mpg was 2nd on the team in blocks with 25, 3rd on the team in steals with 21 and 5th on the team in scoring
Toussaint led the team in steals @1.2 per game, 2nd on the team in assists.

new comers
Ulis top 150 @#141 does not look like a walk on to me.
Perkins 3* by Rivals and ESPN not even close to being a Walk on
Ogundele 3* by Rivals and ESPN same
the Twin Not Rated by either so until they play @ the college level no way of knowing.

your turn to show what you are talking about.

This fvcking sucks. Like rlly rlly sucks. Obviously I think it was a good call, but this just sucks in general. I feel rlly bad for the Seniors out there like Cowen, Winston, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT