ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Good thing we never made the bet dependent on any Vegas rules or contingencies on a world-wide disease outbreak. Those parameters were never established. Pay up you welching low-life.
Lol. Sorry man. It’s an unfinished season. Once the NCAA Tournament champion is crowned then we can figure out who won the bet.

Lol. Sorry man. It’s an unfinished season. Once the NCAA Tournament champion is crowned then we can figure out who won the bet.
It is not unfinished because the season is OVER. There isn’t going to be a national champion. There isn’t going to be an NCAA tournament. It’s done. Finished. They aren’t picking this back up sorry to say.

It is not unfinished because the season is OVER. There isn’t going to be a national champion. There isn’t going to be an NCAA tournament. It’s done. Finished. They aren’t picking this back up sorry to say.
Vegas is calling it unfinished. Sorry little man.

We actually didn’t discuss this.
Precisely. So you can’t magically make up rules now after the fact. That’s not how it works. I know you’re strapped for cash at the moment so maybe we can do a 10 week installment package? What you think? $10 a week and we call it even.

Precisely. So you can’t magically make up rules now after the fact. That’s not how it works. I know you’re strapped for cash at the moment so maybe we can do a 10 week installment package? What you think? $10 a week and we call it even.
Unfinished season little man.

If Vegas says full season bets will be returned, I think the bet should be off.

But if not, @SNU0821 needs to pay up.

So is it all futures bets or just the ones that haven't happened at all yet?
Yeah it's close enough that it's hard to have a true outcome now. Go with Vegas betting rules.

or compromise. Snu pays the bet , B-Westy has to admit Purdue did not make the tournament and Indiana was going to. He can never talk about Purdue's steak of 5 in a row and has to admit Archie led indiana to the tournament.

just got the word from my son and daughter. confined to the house. that sucks. this may stop our trip to Branson in June.

Yeah it's close enough that it's hard to have a true outcome now. Go with Vegas betting rules.

or compromise. Snu pays the bet , B-Westy has to admit Purdue did not make the tournament and Indiana was going to. He can never talk about Purdue's steak of 5 in a row and has to admit Archie led indiana to the tournament.
I don't really give a shit whether he pays or not.

At the end of the day, all that matters is Purdue was a better three point shooting team. That's WAY more important than making a non-existent NCAA tournament!!

I hate to say it but I agree with Snu. Its gotten so close lately and this is an unprecedented event. Sucks but.

Reactions: SNU0821

At the end of the day, all that matters is Purdue was a better three point shooting team. That's WAY more important than making a non-existent NCAA tournament!!

Is it?

Congrats to Indiana, very few teams can say they’ve ever won their last game of the year.

Of course. We'll be talking shit about that for decades. People will forget who didn't get invited to this tournament by next month.

Besides, given how shrewd the talking heads at the Big Ten office are, I hear they were going to give Purdue the autobid. That way, the Big Ten would have made more money with 11 bids. #ChessNotCheckers

All bets are returned. I just got my Colorado to win the PAC tournament bet back. Laughing

All bets are returned. I just got my Colorado to win the PAC tournament bet back. Laughing
That one is pretty cut and dry because the tournament hasn't started. What about full season prop bets? I wonder if they are being paid out or refunded.

Wow...for charity...he should definitely pay up. No debate.
Except there is clearly a debate because the end of the season has been canceled, and its not out of the realm of possibility that IU would have passed PU. Just roll over the percentages to next year and keep going.

Except there is clearly a debate because the end of the season has been canceled, and its not out of the realm of possibility that IU would have passed PU. Just roll over the percentages to next year and keep going.
Season is over and there is a team with a higher percentage. I would 100% pay up.

Lol everybody in here saying “I would definitely pay up” is so fvcking full of shit. Shoe on the other foot everybody else would be fighting tooth and nail not to pay because of extraneous circumstances.
I’m the king of charity bets. Hell, if he pays up, I’ll match, assuming the charity isn’t a white nationalist or other bigoted organization.

Nah- just not fond of welching POS. Different strokes. He lost the bet. End of season 3%. Another IU fan lost last year (NCTrojan). Also didn’t pay the bet. Welcher. Send me the charity @Bwesty and I’ll pay for him.
I see Snu tracks on your chin
The ole double post. How much money you need since you’re a poor?

Reactions: SNU0821
I mean I want him to pay because certain posters will never shut the fvck up about this. But if it was me, fvck no I'm not paying.
Yeah man, no way I’m paying considering the bet isn’t over. Vegas claims its unfinished. Not gonna pay up just to make a couple ****s happy.

ADVERTISEMENT