ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Thug? 5 seconds? There were literally dozens of cheap shots by both teams.

It was a standard late hit in a rivalry game. You guys suck at playing the role of the bully.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a player ejected for a late hit like that before. It wasn’t a targeting ejection it was just a huge cheap shot. Maybe you missed it.

From what I have seen of Wheeler just not impressed don’t see a ton of improvement from distance

Sasha is streaky but when he is on can light it up. Seems be the only one right now who can light it up when on

At least Eastern got to the foul line today even though he missed all 4
Wheeler is relying on his jump shot too much. Wish he would use his length and athleticism more and dive to the basket and develop a post game. Robbie and Vince had the ability to post up, and that's something Wheeler is really missing right now.

Green is available for IU tonight. Phinisee is out with an illness.

Would love to see a complete backcourt some time in November

Reactions: SNU0821
DeRon is about to play about 5 minutes/game when the competition increases...Race is filling in the back up spot nicely

This is the first IU game this year I get to watch on a TV, and they look so much more athletic than teams in the past 5 or so years. Depth looks nice too, athleticism top to bottom. Hopefully it translates to wins.

This is the first IU game this year I get to watch on a TV, and they look so much more athletic than teams in the past 5 or so years. Depth looks nice too, athleticism top to bottom. Hopefully it translates to wins.
OK except DeRon.

Saint Bonie’s best Rutgers. At. Bonaventure was was winless, with losses to Ohio, Vermont, and Sienna before they won at Rutgers

@Noahtogo24 didn't catch the game, how did we look?
As per usual slow sloppy start. Finished the half with a flurry.
Oakland can’t shoot the ball at all.
The twins are non existent for the most part.
Stix did nothing the first 15 min. IDK, he’s just not a mofo or just disappears for stretches.
Morsell solid game all around. Cowan’s too but expect more.
Hakim Hart will be a player down the road.

Reactions: bMORE607
DePaul vs Cornell won but went 6-21 from 3 hhmmm looks like they just got hot from 3 vs Iowa, Lands went 4-11 from the field and 2-7 from 3, can you say playing out of mind vs Iowa.

oh well just chock it up to reality that some players get hot. then move on.

DePaul vs Cornell won but went 6-21 from 3 hhmmm looks like they just got hot from 3 vs Iowa, Lands went 4-11 from the field and 2-7 from 3, can you say playing out of mind vs Iowa.

oh well just chock it up to reality that some players get hot. then move on.

Or chalk it up to Iowa once again having an atrocious defense.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT