ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I know Penn St has the lead, but indiana looks like the better team right now. Penn St has 2 scores that were helped by big calls that could have went either way.

Some words I wasn't sure I would ever type. Still think PSU wins this one though.

I know Penn St has the lead, but indiana looks like the better team right now. Penn St has 2 scores that were helped by big calls that could have went either way.

Some words I wasn't sure I would ever type. Still think PSU wins this one though.

One thing you can always count on is garage officiating in happy valley. I remember a Purdue game there back in like 05 when refs were legit reprimanded after the game. Can’t remember the exact punishment but there was a play where Purdue’s WR caught it and easily ran out of bounds but the refs never stopped the clock. Selwyn Lymon if you remember him.

Reactions: theetommyt
If indiana wins this game, it'll be a miracle. So many bad calls and unforced mistakes on the road against a top 10 team don't usually equal W's. This team is pretty good, but can't win games like this dropping touchdowns.

Reactions: klize17
If indiana wins this game, it'll be a miracle. So many bad calls and unforced mistakes on the road against a top 10 team don't usually equal W's. This team is pretty good, but can't win games like this dropping touchdowns.

Yeah terrible start to the second half with the fake punt (that play should have never been an option after the timeout), defense and then the dropped TD in the endzone. Not going to happen.

Hey, uhm, the worst team on Kenpom is up on Purdue right now. Chicago State is 353 out of 353.

Edit: Just as I post this Purdue goes on a run.

Couple of high level games today in the IU- Penn State FB game and the Boilers hanging with a tough Chicago State.

Fire the staff. This loss is personal. Even in down years we still got up for the UM game. This team is apathetic, and so are the coaches.

Its so weird having a decent football team. 10/10 Indiana football would have folded like a chair after the punt disaster. This team is just different. Its good being so young too. Lots to look forward to with the program.

Its so weird having a decent football team. 10/10 Indiana football would have folded like a chair after the punt disaster. This team is just different. Its good being so young too. Lots to look forward to with the program.
THis right here.

Getting all the bad shots out of the system now. Boudreaux gonna be a 54% 3 point instant offense off the bench guy come big ten play. Think Lou Williams, except better.

They just are not a very good shooting team right now. That is normally something you either have or you don’t. It will be interesting to see if that changes throughout the year

how'd that work out for you?
You don't even understand the context of this post, so why don't you just remove yourself from the thread. It was making fun of a Michigan fan that made that post as soon as Juwan offered.

Reactions: jwardelt
They just are not a very good shooting team right now. That is normally something you either have or you don’t. It will be interesting to see if that changes throughout the year
I’m thinking Wheeler and Sasha will end up as plus shooters from outside & then you’ll have a group of guys between Proctor, Hunter, & Thompson that’ll be around average this season.
I’m surprised Purdue hasn’t tried to do more through the post game though, it’s actually shocking to me.

I also think Sasha fits better in the starting rotation for another good outside option & have hunter sub in for either him or Proctor. Just seems like a better fit for more roster balance IMO.

No doubt. Should be some fun bucket battles the next few years.

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
I’m thinking Wheeler and Sasha will end up as plus shooters from outside & then you’ll have a group of guys between Proctor, Hunter, & Thompson that’ll be around average this season.
I’m surprised Purdue hasn’t tried to do more through the post game though, it’s actually shocking to me.

I also think Sasha fits better in the starting rotation for another good outside option & have hunter sub in for either him or Proctor. Just seems like a better fit for more roster balance IMO.

From what I have seen of Wheeler just not impressed don’t see a ton of improvement from distance

Sasha is streaky but when he is on can light it up. Seems be the only one right now who can light it up when on

At least Eastern got to the foul line today even though he missed all 4

From what I have seen of Wheeler just not impressed don’t see a ton of improvement from distance

Sasha is streaky but when he is on can light it up. Seems be the only one right now who can light it up when on

Wheeler will be fine, he’s started slow but his stroke is so smooth and has great lift on his jump shot. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a 5-7 from three game soon and his percentage jumps right back to around 38-39%. What makes you think Sasha is streaky?

He shot the first two left handed and wasn’t close. Shot the 2nd two right handed... and wasn’t close haha.

Reactions: KisteK and SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT