ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Lulz poor Maryland.

Three tipped point blank layup misses and then give up a wide open alley oop on the other end.

Maybe have Turgeon yell at the refs and then cry about touch fouls in the halftime interview and you'll get favorable calls the rest of the 2nd half when you mount your comeback. Worth a try, right? ;)

Reactions: denmar81
Alright, PU/IU fans - what are we expecting/predicting for tomorrow evening?

I think IU jumps out to a first-half lead and manages to hold on down the stretch to snap the 15 year winless streak against Purdue. Thankfully I'll be overserved at Harry's so I won't feel any pain during the loss.
I have a feeling Purdue will sleep walk through tomorrow night’s game. Really feels like the wind has been knocked from the team’s sails over this current losing streak.

Reactions: CardinalBoiler
Lulz poor Maryland.

Three tipped point blank layup misses and then give up a wide open alley oop on the other end.

Maybe have Turgeon yell at the refs and then cry about touch fouls in the halftime interview and you'll get favorable calls the rest of the 2nd half when you mount your comeback. Worth a try, right? ;)
Such a strategy only works if a team plays Iowa. RollLaugh

41wNpong6zL._SY355_.jpg

No chance in hell...
Idk, the team has lacked energy the last 3 games. I’m sure the fans will be into it so hopefully that gets the team going but idk. I, for one am even admittedly less excited about the game than I normally would be.

ADVERTISEMENT