ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

That’s all she wrote for Pitino. Hopefully he’s invested his money well because this dude may not coach anywhere for a long time.

Lol, really? I'm ready to move on from him myself, but to say he may not coach anywhere for a long time is asinine. If he doesn't get any offers from any low-mid majors (which I doubt), he would get scooped up as a top assistant real quick.

Reactions: Chicubsfan24
Lol, really? I'm ready to move on from him myself, but to say he may not coach anywhere for a long time is asinine. If he doesn't get any offers from any low-mid majors (which I doubt), he would get scooped up as a top assistant real quick.

Consider who you're responding to

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Big_Ten_Conference_men's_basketball_regular_season_champions
giphy.gif
This is peak Purdue fan bragging about Conference Championships. Lol.

Pitino blows. I’m not even sure how he’s still employed at Minnesota. It’s not like Minnesota has a bad basketball program. He must have some compromising photos of your AD or something.

Pitino blows. I’m not even sure how he’s still employed at Minnesota. It’s not like Minnesota has a bad basketball program. He must have some compromising photos of your AD or something.
There are 353 D1 schools and I guarantee several would be content to have someone with his last name as a coach. Even if he doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to in game coaching, he’ll find a job if he wants one.

hopefully nobody on Saturday goes for a career high like tonight and this past Sunday

Well, Against OSU last Sunday, Maryland guards had no answer for OSU guards driving to the hoop many times for easy layups. (Even without Carton) This went on the entire game. Not a good sign headed to what should be a wild B1G Tourney. Having said that, no doubt Maryland still has been the most consistent team in regular season and deserves to be where they are.

Can’t believe Iowa only has 8 lol.
why? Iowa is not loaded like Indiana is in talent, while Iowa does produce a 5* player it is 1 every 5-6 years if that. they also might produce a top 100 4* every other year. although the last couple years its been 1 every year. even then there is ISU and UNI that Iowa has to compete with.

Foster was a top 100 recruit who committed to ISU.

give Fran the type of recruits that Painter and Archie have instate even Crean and then you can question Iowa's not winning the BT.

look at the make up the starting 5 this season
PG Toussaint NYC 3/4*
SG Fredrick Kentucky 3*
WG Wieskamp Iowa 4*
WG Connor Iowa 4*
C Garza Washington DC 4*
off the bench
Kriener Iowa 3*
Pemsl Iowa 3*
Evelyn Michigan 3*

not the best roster to compete let alone win the BT. the odds are improving each year.

next up for MD is H MSU win that game and clinch the BT Title. lose then its sweat out the games vs
@Rutgers
H Michigan

Turg can still choke it away in the last 3 games.

Wife is very much aware I will be leaving the office at 3:55pm walking to my local watering hole and lyfting home around 8:00pm.

I also assume she will make it a point to be already lying in bed and reading while I am on the couch until she falls asleep #Marriage

Sounds good but my Wife’s boyfriend is going to let me eat their Applebee’s 2 for 20 leftovers and watch the game in the basement tonight. You guys could come over but gotta be quiet

My NCAA Tourney seed projections:

Maryland (2 seed)
Michigan State (4 seed)
Penn State (5 seed)
Iowa (6 seed)
Wisconsin (6 seed)
Ohio State (7 seed)
Michigan (7 seed)
Illinois (8 seed)
Rutgers (9 seed)
Indiana (10 seed)

Purdue- Outside looking in

Minnesota- NIT

I'd flip IU and Rutgers right at this second, with IU ending up anywhere between 8-11 depending on how these last four go.

He was swollen about the late night flight from Twin cities. Somebody got him to apologize before he left the Barn.

He actually played subs and changed up from weave for second half. Sign he is growing. We will see. I’ll be there Saturday .
Damon Evans told him to chill, schedule is what it is. He came off as whiny. He wanted to bitch about the officials again, but held back on that. He's close to getting a fine from the B1G though.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT