ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I'll be interested in how Archie distributes minutes in the frontcourt tomorrow. Brunk doesn't seem to be playing starter minutes lately - even if he's out there for the opening tip; and Purdue's consistently struggled this year against floor-spacing 4's.

I think guys like Hunter and Smith could be important factors when IU goes smaller. Plus, you guys have the ultimate unknown in Green. He's due for a good outing against Purdue.

Love Brunk, Love his fight, but there is a time and place. Recently there hasn't been much for him. I do think he can see more minutes vs Purdue potentially.

The best lineup is with Smith, Race, TJD right now and it isn't close. Throw Hunter in there as well to relieve that group.

Well what I’ve learned from reading through the Top 10 title contenders thread is that everyone is terrified of Kentucky while simultaneously overlooking the Cats. It’s not easy to be the most feared and ignored at the same time but Cal has pulled it off.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Well what I’ve learned from reading through the Top 10 title contenders thread is that everyone is terrified of Kentucky while simultaneously overlooking the Cats. It’s not easy to be the most feared and ignored at the same time but Cal has pulled it off.
Did it devolve into a UK-UL shit throwing fight? Outside of this thread is a cesspool. Absolute heathens, the lot of them. We would never stoop so low in here.

Alright, PU/IU fans - what are we expecting/predicting for tomorrow evening?

I think IU jumps out to a first-half lead and manages to hold on down the stretch to snap the 15 year winless streak against Purdue. Thankfully I'll be overserved at Harry's so I won't feel any pain during the loss.
Got to see it to believe it, right now I'm thinking it's not going to happen.

Did it devolve into a UK-UL shit throwing fight? Outside of this thread is a cesspool. Absolute heathens, the lot of them. We would never stoop so low in here.
The fact that other threads cannot produce mature, logical, empathetic and unbiased discussion is an indictment against college basketball fans outside of The Big 10 Conference.

The fact that other threads cannot produce mature, logical, empathetic and unbiased discussion is an indictment against college basketball fans outside of The Big 10 Conference.
Once again my good man you have correctly perceived the current state of Rivals message boarding in regards to Non Big threads and offered a pithy commentary full of humor and great insight. Bravo!

giphy.gif

I'll be interested in how Archie distributes minutes in the frontcourt tomorrow. Brunk doesn't seem to be playing starter minutes lately - even if he's out there for the opening tip; and Purdue's consistently struggled this year against floor-spacing 4's.

I think guys like Hunter and Smith could be important factors when IU goes smaller. Plus, you guys have the ultimate unknown in Green. He's due for a good outing against Purdue.
I like how Miller has treated Brunk/Green lately. If they are shit----he dumps them. Tries again. Still shit----They stay dumped. Brunk has issues guarding athletic, mobile bigs. Not taking nothing away from Trevion, but he's more of a banger. I think that fits Brunk's abilities better. He's a strong dude that is solid defending the post, than someone who'll tray and drag him away.

As for Green. Though some think we need 20+ nights from him,to win games such as these---I disagree. We just need him to be good----Good decisions, good shots, good passes. If he's that, then IU can be really good. If he's FSU Devonte(30 points) we will win....If he's PSU Devonte, we have a good chance. But if he's normal Devonte? Probably lose. THis team can be good, w/o him. But they can be really good, when he's really good.

Zero chance we win.
A week ago, I would have agreed 100%. Now? Not so sure. Team is showing a little "swag"...Race being 100% is such a huge lift. Now, I'm not expecting to win. And TBH, a win would surprise me. But I think this team has finally embodied Miller. Now, with that being said-----We'll probably lose by 35.

Reactions: SNU0821
they are fine. this year the road in the BT is not a easy place to win, with just 4 teams not doing anything the chance for road wins just are not there to be won.

Rutgers has 18 wins
@ PSU
H MD
@ Purdue
the chance to win one more to finish with a 19 win season and 10-10 BT season they are sitting just fine.

Yikes.....Turned game on when I got home----40-19 PSU. Turned it off.

Rutgers now leading. What an epic win this would be.,

ADVERTISEMENT