ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Palm had them as a 9. Showed it on the broadcast today as well.

Palm is very bad at his job. IU is in the the first four out territory.

IU has to hold serve at home for the rest of the year and probably steal a road game to get in. If they beat Penn State, Wisconsin, Minnesota at home and then win a couple in tournament they are also probably safe

figure Garza goes for the ball and Garza gets called for the fouls with 3 seconds left. welp the refs did their best but Minnesota chocked down the stretch when Garza came back in. Iowa outscores Minnesota 13-0 to end the game. Iowa sure has a garbage defense,

Palm is very bad at his job. IU is in the the first four out territory.

IU has to hold serve at home for the rest of the year and probably steal a road game to get I.
I agree. But, I mean, there are like 400 bracket projections. I was just going off what they showed during the game. I don't have the time to look up 15 other projections, just to come up with a mean. Just win. Its that simple.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Jesus christ Minnesota isn’t even in the bonus for all the bitching Gil has been doing.
and Iowa never reached the 1 n 1 in the 1st half. and Garza fouled out of his 1st game all season.

Garza carried this team on his back to Iowa 2ne BT Road win. if Fredrick only misses 1 more game the chances of them getting a 5 seed improves. with 3 home games out of the last 5 games. they can finish 12-8 and 21-10 to end the season, with at least 1 1st rnd bye in the BTT.

So Indiana still has work to do to get in. They are far from safe, but I don’t think they’re out yet. What people have to remember is the bubble is insanely weak this year. The ACC probably isn’t getting more than 4 in this year. The Pac 12 is getting 3-4. Not many more coming from the SEC. And then leagues like the mwc, which is generally a 2-3 bid league, will only get 1. The AAC bubble teams are crumbling (Memphis, Wichita state, etc), so are the A10 teams (VCU, St. Louis). Bids have to come from somewhere. I don’t think it’s ludicrous to see 11 from the big ten.

All that said, it’s inexcusable the effort Indiana gives on the road.

Reactions: klize17
Need you guys to win that game. Maryland is definitely losing 2 more games this year and I would be happy with a share of the conference title.

I have been waiting for the team to fold. To this point the home games besides Purdue have been a nice come back. At Minnesota is big to see how they respond otherwise could be another multiple loss stretch

Reactions: bMORE607
So Indiana still has work to do to get in. They are far from safe, but I don’t think they’re out yet. What people have to remember is the bubble is insanely weak this year. The ACC probably isn’t getting more than 4 in this year. The Pac 12 is getting 3-4. Not many more coming from the SEC. And then leagues like the mwc, which is generally a 2-3 bid league, will only get 1. The AAC bubble teams are crumbling (Memphis, Wichita state, etc), so are the A10 teams (VCU, St. Louis). Bids have to come from somewhere. I don’t think it’s ludicrous to see 11 from the big ten.

Bubble is charmin soft and if IU gets that win against Penn State not too many teams will have the wins that IU has

LOL @IUfanBorden

That's a terrible f***ing call. A terrible f***ing call.
YOu talking about the 5th on Garza? Nope. That was a really good call. Go back and watch it. Garza moved under an airborne player. Can't do that. You have to give them room to land. If Garza doesn't move under him---and he did, he doesn't fall.

I'm gonna go ahead and continue to complain about inconsistent officiating just like fans complain about their own teams and coaching staffs.

All fair game, no more no less. Deal with it. :)

Just giving you the heads up so you can get your head ready for all the shaking you're gonna do, since you struggle to deal with it (or is it just when gilligan complains about the refs that triggers you?)

;)

Bubble is charmin soft and if IU gets that win against Penn State not too many teams will have the wins that IU has
Yep. Win out at home---and that would mean beating PSU, and at 19 wins, IU is in. Would have wins over FSU, Iowa, MSU, PSU and OSU. That's 5, Top 25 Net wins.

YOu talking about the 5th on Garza? Nope. That was a really good call. Go back and watch it. Garza moved under an airborne player. Can't do that. You have to give them room to land. If Garza doesn't move under him---and he did, he doesn't fall.
Lol, I like that you even tried to defend it. Wasn't sure you would because you've been a bit more reserved lately unless it's gil complaining.

But really though, RollLaugh.....that was a horsesh** call. You can go ahead and be the only one to defend it if you want to bear that cross tho. :)

Reactions: ThriceHawk

The ACC and PAC 12 both have 5 teams with better win percentages that Indiana.

I'm gonna go ahead and continue to complain about inconsistent officiating just like fans complain about their own teams and coaching staffs.

All fair game, no more no less. Deal with it. :)

Just giving you the heads up so you can get your head ready for all the shaking you're gonna do, since you struggle to deal with it (or is it just when gilligan complains about the refs that triggers you?)

;)
Huh? You think some message board idiots, "get to me"? Dude----I think its funny. Plus, its entertainment. Its fun to watch some complain about something they know very little about.

But, "get to me"? Dude. I've worked in front of 16, 000 folks who hated me, i.e. us. Shit, I worked a game last night that probably was one of the worst fan bases I have ever seen---HS level.

This board for me is relaxing. Gives me a chance to tell people what I can't tell them, when sitting courtside...Laughing

As for Gil? That dudes a ****ing idiot.

Good win Hail...YOur boys looked good. SHot it very well.

BUT-----Why do you sometimes seem as if you need , well, ask these type of questions? Its, well---Kentucky like, TBH.

Juwan's been solid.

Because he shat on Juwan during the coaching search, during the offseason, and during the season. This was the first time Michigan has played Indiana since the hire. I'm sure he will still drop some trolly line but it's worth a shot.

Lol, I like that you even tried to defend it. Wasn't sure you would because you've been a bit more reserved lately unless it's gil complaining.

But really though, RollLaugh.....that was a horsesh** call. You can go ahead and be the only one to defend it if you want to bear that cross tho. :)
Huh? Dude---its a foul. Not so sure what is so hard to understand?? Guy goes up for a rebound, Bert, I mean, Garza, moves under him. Easy call. Probably why two officials, had the same call.

Don't what to tell ya brother....

Reactions: RichardMassive
Because he shat on Juwan during the coaching search, during the offseason, and during the season. This was the first time Michigan has played Indiana since the hire. I'm sure he will still drop some trolly line but it's worth a shot.
I mean, OK. Game was @ Michigan also. Maybe a different story if @ IU? I dunno. Bust just maybe. Howard's UM team, beat an inconsistent IU team at home...

Congrats?

I just see no reason to seek people out. But that is just me.

I mean, OK. Game was @ Michigan also. Maybe a different story if @ IU? I dunno. Bust just maybe. Howard's UM team, beat an inconsistent IU team at home...

Congrats?

I just see no reason to seek people out. But that is just me.

An Indiana fan talked shit about the Howard hire, talked shit about Howard in the off-season, and talked shit about Howard in-season and you don't see any reason for me to ask that Indiana fan what his thoughts on Howard are after Michigan beats Indiana by 21 in their first matchup?

ADVERTISEMENT