ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Garza get hammered and no call Garza goes up and gets the block BUT OH NO its a foul.

no such thing as calling a game evenly.

Your NET is 57 right now. I’m still not sure why you thought that was trolling.
Because IU still has 7 games left?? Plus, the NET is a joke. Just win. Get 3 at home, one in the BTT, and we are in regardless of our "NET".

Because IU still has 7 games left?? Plus, the NET is a joke. Just win. Get 3 at home, one in the BTT, and we are in regardless of our "NET".
It doesn’t matter if the NET is a joke, they use it and your ranking sucks. B1G isn’t getting 12 teams in and at some point IU fans have to start counting chairs and realize they might be the team left out unless they can get a road win or two. Going into the selection sunday with you lone road win on the year being at Nebraska isn’t good.

Reactions: B-Westy
Pathetic pathetic pathetic

Get the game tied then immediately gets back to 8. This team is allergic to winning on the road

@klize17 what's the word around Reno on Alford? You been to a game

They like him... Musselman knew last years team was to get him a big job. He signed a 10 year deal and he absolutely loves the area.

I did go to the UNLV game. Rivalry game. They won but atmosphere wasn’t what it was last year or two years ago which wasn’t a surprise.

was a good call
if you call a ticky tack call a good call. even the announcers called it ticky tack you don't make that call in a game like this, with that foul Minnesota goes on a 8-0 run with Garza on the bench,

give the refs credit they took Garza out of the game as Minnesota couldn't stop him. but the refs sure can. which they have, @MD 4 fouls 24 minutes
today 4 fouls won't know how long he will have played until after the game,

Garza back in cuts the lead from 8-4.

if you call a ticky tack call a good call. even the announcers called it ticky tack you don't make that call in a game like this, with that foul Minnesota goes on a 8-0 run with Garza on the bench,

give the refs credit they took Garza out of the game as Minnesota couldn't stop him. but the refs sure can. which they have, @MD 4 fouls 24 minutes

Winners don’t complain about refs like us MD fans.

Reactions: bMORE607

Describe, "ticky-tack", could you? To you,what contact has more of an impact---A lot, or a little? Or can they be different---Or the same? Would you call the graze of the elbow, on a shot, ticky-tack? Not much contact, right? Is that worse than when a dude jumps straight up,tons of contact, but a play on?

Please explain ticky-tack.

Thank, you.

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Pathetic pathetic pathetic

Get the game tied then immediately gets back to 8. This team is allergic to winning on the road
no they went on that 8-0 run when Garza went to the bench with his 4th foul, this is a game where they needed Fredrick. and his 3 point shooting.

why don't you GFYS

It doesn’t matter if the NET is a joke, they use it and your ranking sucks. B1G isn’t getting 12 teams in and at some point IU fans have to start counting chairs and realize they might be the team left out unless they can get a road win or two. Going into the selection sunday with you lone road win on the year being at Nebraska isn’t good.
I agree. But to say IU, right now is NIT bound, is wrong. As of now---today, they are projected IN; as a 9 seed. Being seen as a 9 is usually being seen as solid. BUT, sure it can change. Gotta win games. That is why I say the NET is meaningless.

JUST WIN. Our NET was worse, or the same as last year. Not sure. yet, at 17 wins, we needed just ONE win, and we were in. Same as this year.

Just win.

I agree. But to say IU, right now is NIT bound, is wrong. As of now---today, they are projected IN; as a 9 seed. Being seen as a 9 is usually being seen as solid. BUT, sure it can change. Gotta win games. That is why I say the NET is meaningless.

JUST WIN. Our NET was worse, or the same as last year. Not sure. yet, at 17 wins, we needed just ONE win, and we were in. Same as this year.

Just win.

IU on the 11 line before the blowout loss today

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

Reactions: bMORE607

Just win.
Where are you seeing 9 seed? I see last 4 in as an 11 seed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT