ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

I’m really not sure where Teske would rank in Michigan’s top players right now. Losing him isn’t going to hurt nearly as much as I thought it would.

Fran fade is full in effect
sure it is ass wipe, down 3 starters relting on these to finish the season
Kriener SR
Pemsl RSJR on the bench with 2 fouls
Garza JR on the bench with 2 fouls
Connor RSSO
Wieskamp SO
Evely RSSR GT Evelyn
Toussaint FR on the bench with 2 fouls.

what a total ASSHOLE. go back to following the Cyclones.

1 fta attempt and out rebounded by 5 not gonna do it. They need to get scrappy.

Why start Brunk in the 2nd half? Why? And then keep him in? Have a 6'10 dude that Michigan hasn't been able to defend. 5-5 from the floor. Maybe play him?

Miller is dangerously close to Crean with this shit. Durham hits two three's to start the game....Goes to the bench. Why? Because your book says so?

****ing stupid.

Why start Brunk in the 2nd half? Why? And then keep him in? Have a 6'10 dude that Michigan hasn't been able to defend. 5-5 from the floor. Maybe play him?

Miller is dangerously close to Crean with this shit. Durham hits two three's to start the game....Goes to the bench. Why? Because your book says so?

****ing stupid.

He’s no Howard

Yeah, Miller. Lets keep De'Ron on the bench. Stupid shit. Score first, lead to 5...Get the ball. Get it to Brunk, he throws up some junk ass, backyard, horse shot. Dude is a God damn black hole.

GG Michigan. Going to the Grocery.

Yeah, Miller. Lets keep De'Ron on the bench. Stupid shit. Score first, lead to 5...Get the ball. Get it to Brunk, he throws up some junk ass, backyard, horse shot. Dude is a God damn black hole.

GG Michigan. Going to the Grocery.

Not to be a dick but Michigan is just more talented and playing well. That’s hard to outcoach.

oh boo hoo boo hoo Minnesota is playing short handed, never mind the fact that Iowa is short 3 starters.

Garza picks up his 3rd foul on a bs call. have seen Garza taken far harder and flagrent fouls with no calls, in other games is called a BB move, against Iowa its a foul,

gotta make sure that Minnesota need the win as they are that desperate for the win to keep their NCAAT hopes alive.

Very aware. I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about Garza scoring 200 points b/c Howard refused to double him.

The strategy of taking away the 3pt line from an elite 3pt shooting team worked the 1st game and didn’t work the 1st game. Maybe it would’ve worked both times if we had our leading scorer the 2nd game. Idk.

Starting to play like a top `10 team again and livers gets hurt again. Team is cursed this year.

You’re aware we split with Iowa, right? And the game we lost we didn’t have Isaiah Livers.
and Iowa was W/O Nunge with Weezy playing with a extended elbow and Fredrick was playing with a foot injury which put him into a walking boot, oh lets not forget Jordan was playing on a bad hip which needed hip surgery which ended his season.

ohh boo hoo boo hoo, Michigan lost 1 player while Iowa has been gutted by injuries.

cry me a F'N river about your teams injury to one player,

We must be watching different games. IU is down 20 to UM in my game and has 3 of the next 4 on the road where they can’t win. Their NET is dropping every week.
Watching the same game, brother. Got three at home. Win those, gets IU to 19. I think that gets them in.

its been announced that Fredrick just has a ankle sprain and not a high ankle sprain.

so his return is now game by game decision.

ADVERTISEMENT