ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Damn Goofs. Had my hope up that we might see another Iowa’ing. (Don't worry. There's still time for Brad Davison to get suspended for his antics. :))
giphy.gif

Reactions: jwardelt
these stepped up today
Kriener 10 points, 7 rebounds and 4 blocks
Pemsl 17 minutes, 6 points, 3 rebounds and 1 block
Connor 6 points, 7 assists and 4 rebounds.
Weezy 8 rebounds scoring took a hit but he made up for it with his rebounding
Team 5 steals,
Garza despite the fouls
24 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals and 1 block.

Will be really interested to see if OSU’s defense travels to Iowa Thursday night, and how Kaleb Wesson does against Garza. Brutal away game seeing Iowa is 12-1 there.

Iowa moves up to #87 up from 117th. very surprised.
Cuz your defense sucks.
didn't look like it today now did it. the defense today was good enough that the adj d improved 30 spots from 117 to 87. today's game was the 6th time this season where Iowa has held their opponent in the 50's

oh by the way they held MD to 49 points. and 8 times in the 60-69 points.

that makes 16 times this season where Iowa opponents have been held under 69 points 15 times. that's better than last year when they finished #111 in adj d.

new D coach but riddled by injuries.

Will be really interested to see if OSU’s defense travels to Iowa Thursday night, and how Kaleb Wesson does against Garza. Brutal away game seeing Iowa is 12-1 there.
it will be interesting.

oh one more note on Minnesota they 8 days to get ready for Iowa

I still don't get what Teske has to do with what I said to @Noahtogo24, but I've "re-surfaced" how shitty Teske has been as much as anybody.

January 9th

January 12th

January 18th

February 4th

February 8th

February 12th

Today

You act like I'm having a hard time admitting Teske has went from damn good to frickin Austin Davis level. That's not the case.

But why did what I say to Noah get us into this convo?
It's been fun to watch Teske's improvement under Howard. BTW good call on pumping up that win against Net #57 in Ann Arbor. Huge stuff brewing for Howard!

didn't look like it today now did it. the defense today was good enough that the adj d improved 30 spots from 117 to 87. today's game was the 6th time this season where Iowa has held their opponent in the 50's

that makes 16 times this season where Iowa opponents have been held under 69 points 15 times. that's better than last year when they finished #111 in adj d.

That’s why he said it was a fireable offense.

It's been fun to watch Teske's improvement under Howard. BTW good call on pumping up that win against Net #57 in Ann Arbor. Huge stuff brewing for Howard!

Lol right? Like it wasn’t to be expected...Indiana is losing by 15.5 on the road

So ****ing bad this team is away from Assembly Hall and sometimes even there.

Missed the games today. When it hits 50 degrees in February and isn't raining, I'm on the golf course.

Reading thru the in game posts, it sounded like Michigan was playing Purdue. It really is amazing how similar Purdue and IU are this year.

Reactions: The Reindeer Terp
Missed the games today. When it hits 50 degrees in February and isn't raining, I'm on the golf course.

Reading thru the in game posts, it sounded like Michigan was playing Purdue. It really is amazing how similar Purdue and IU are this year.

Truly wouldn’t be surprised if IU beats Purdue at Mackey because “why not?” when it comes this season.

Reactions: northeastspartan

You don't get to shit on KenPom and say it isn't accurate when they move you down and then use it as a justification that your defense played well when you move up. Either it sucks and is wrong or it isn't. Make up your mind.

Truly wouldn’t be surprised if IU beats Purdue at Mackey because “why not?” when it comes this season.
If I had to guess, Purdue will win by double digits. But if we’re being honest, every possible outcome is at play for Purdue this year.

You don't get to shit on KenPom and say it isn't accurate when they move you down and then use it as a justification that your defense played well when you move up. Either it sucks and is wrong or it isn't. Make up your mind.
Its Gil. I'd expect noting less. Worst poster on the board.

Reactions: Jaycg15

I wish. We'd have 22 wins if true.

If I had to guess, Purdue will win by double digits. But if we’re being honest, every possible outcome is at play for Purdue this year.

Just make sure they play their typical road game Tuesday night. None of this shoot 50% from 3 bullshit. If a couple guys want to pick up two quick fouls that will be fine too.

You misinterpreted what I said to the Maryland fan an now all of this doo-doo?

ADVERTISEMENT