ADVERTISEMENT

***Official B1G In-Season Thread***

Minnesota ranks last in the conference in 3 point shooting.

/Ducks
and Indiana was 12th so your point is?

this is still the BT where anything can happen to road teams,

I called it on the Indiana game where somebody would come out of nowhere and shoot out of his mind/ass, it happened,

to start the season I predicted a 11-9 BT season 10-0 at home and steal one on the road, so far it is going as I predicted,

and Indiana was 12th so your point is?

this is still the BT where anything can happen to road teams,

I called it on the Indiana game where somebody would come out of nowhere and shoot out of his mind/ass, it happened,

to start the season I predicted a 11-9 BT season 10-0 at home and steal one on the road, so far it is going as I predicted,
Devonte Green didn't come out of no where. He did what he does, get on a hot streak. He does it inconsistently but if you give a streaky shooter a chance to gain momentum with open looks, that's what happens. This is not his first or second game like that.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks12
Devonte Green didn't come out of no where. He did what he does, get on a hot streak. He does it inconsistently but if you give a streaky shooter a chance to gain momentum with open looks, that's what happens. This is not his first or second game like that.
not according to the announcers. he hadn't done that since the beginning of the season.

once in a blue moon does not = what Green did. he shot out of his ass pure and simple.
this has happened many times in the past to multiple Iowa Coaches, Mount for Purdue went off in a game where Iowa scored 100 points in that win, but then again that was Ralph Millers 6 pack that avg 100+ ppg in that undefeated BT season,

I remember when a unknown LaFester Rhoade who scored 50+ points in that ISU win over Dr. Tom team never to heard from again.

just like Purdue shot out of their ass and have since fallen on their face.

this squad is getting tired with no real relief.

God damn it Miiler....Quit beng Tom Crean. Durham is in a flow. Hits two three's. And you ****ing take him out?

JFC...Miller kills are momentum more than the other teams does...

Better shore up the defense. I don't think we can score with UM. If we don't, this one could get ugly. UMcurrently shooting 63%.

Man, we are bad today. Soft. Defense is awful. How the **** does Davis get that board?

On the verge of getting waxed.

GG Michigan.

TJD----ONE SHOT. That just cannot happen. But,well it does. And often.

There’s a possibility that lineup that’s been working really well for us are all back next year. It’s encouraging.

Why try and dribble? JFC....TBH,I am shocked we are not down 20.

Yet.

De"ron has been really good. Keeping IU in the game.

I am amazed we are only down 7.

ADVERTISEMENT