ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Cook has taken over in the 2nd half and has 9 points. long way to come back from though.
You talking about the double foul? IMO, piss poor officiating there. Bohannon not only initiated the contact, he done so with a shove. If that is me, I get Bohannon with an intentional foul. It stops there. Bad officiating. There are cases for double fouls....That was not one of them.
the Tennessee player walked right back into Jordan that caused the dbl foul, so don't give me that shit. the refs are pathetic both ways,

16-6 run to start the 2nd half.

You talking about the double foul? IMO, piss poor officiating there. Bohannon not only initiated the contact, he done so with a shove. If that is me, I get Bohannon with an intentional foul. It stops there. Bad officiating. There are cases for double fouls....That was not one of them.
It was before Jesus shoved. It was where the bigger UT guy just walks into Jesus. Kinda like a pick play in football- should be a moving screen on UT.

It was before Jesus shoved. It was where the bigger UT guy just walks into Jesus. Kinda like a pick play in football- should be a moving screen on UT.
Naaaah....He just walked up to him. Nothing illegal about that. Plus, you don't have to give time and distance when the defense is facing you.

Cook has taken over in the 2nd half and has 9 points. long way to come back from though.

the Tennessee player walked right back into Jordan that caused the dbl foul, so don't give me that shit. the refs are pathetic both ways,

16-6 run to start the 2nd half.
Dude just shut the fvck up. Tennplayer walking up to him is 100% legal. You don't have to allow time/distance when setting a screen, while the defense is facing you.

Learn the god damn rules moron.

BS foul on a Joe poke away and then Kriener hooked a guy apparently
Apparently? So you don't know? In other words, you saw the same play the rest of us did?

Fouls are 8>5 infavor of Iowa....But the officials are against Iowa?

You guys are fcvking stupid.

the last time was down 21 points and won was vs Illinois.

just keep the pressure up and chip away.

and people say Iowa can't play defense holding Tennessee to 16 points thru 16 minutes of play in the 2nd half.
holding Schofield to 2 points after he scored 17 in the 1st half

ADVERTISEMENT