ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Moss is killing Iowa.
Moss is killing Iowa

gotta-be-quicker-than-that-gif.gif

the last time these 2 teams met in the NCAAT was in the play in game in the 12-13 season that Tennessee won in OT. can Iowa win this time in OT?

no matter how this ends this has been one helluva game by Iowa in a very very good season.

Iowa used it all up in their comback

the last time these 2 teams met in the NCAAT was in the play in game in the 12-13 season that Tennessee won in OT. can Iowa win this time in OT?

no matter how this ends this has been one helluva game by Iowa in a very very good season.

Iowa used it all up in their comback
See man, I wish you would post more like this...THis is a great post.

I called this before the game too that if Iowa lost to #2 seed Tennessee posters people call out this team and coach out. now its time to start looking forward to next season.

Naaaah....He just walked up to him. Nothing illegal about that. Plus, you don't have to give time and distance when the defense is facing you.
I would like a refs perspective on this. I am in defense . I stand stock still. I don’t even blink. Offensive guys walks over me dislodging me from my position. Call?

Gil he killed you 3 possessions in a row.
Moss tries to be what other teams have, which are these scrappy, flashy guards that make lots of dribbling moves and go between the legs a bunch and waste time with the ball in their hands.....and then attack the rim or drive and kick.

But Moss is basically a poor man's version of this kind of guard with a streaky 3 pt shot at best, and constantly gets his pocket picked because he exposes the ball too much.

ADVERTISEMENT