ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Not too late to become a Michigan fan, Borden. Best current dual sport school in the conference and arguably the country (Clemson and Notre Dame have cases)
Naaah, I'm good. I mean, I do like UM. Always have really. No issues with the Maize and Blue. I like where the Hoosiers are headed in hoops. Football? Meh---is what it is. I'm happy if we are competing for a bowl. SO there is that.
Tomorrow probably gets ugly. I think we stay close for a tad. But eventually, Michigan's gonna wear our asses out.

survivor1.gif

I’m only a hater because of Gilligan

I dint think hes an actual racist.

Follow me here

1. He had a stroke. Its well documented abd made fun of here how much he gets confused. Jwardelt would quote him and make fun of Iowa and Gil would be so confused hed call him a golden rodent fan because he gets everything mixed up.

Saying that, how many times did people make fun of "Iowas slow white boys" here? Often, right?

Hes still probably so confused that he is still worried aboit defending that and it manifests itself in these random posts where hes still talking about Iowas slow white boys when everyone else has moved on.

Follow me here

1. He had a stroke. Its well documented abd made fun of here how much he gets confused. Jwardelt would quote him and make fun of Iowa and Gil would be so confused hed call him a golden rodent fan because he gets everything mixed up.

Saying that, how many times did people make fun of "Iowas slow white boys" here? Often, right?

Hes still probably so confused that he is still worried aboit defending that and it manifests itself in these random posts where hes still talking about Iowas slow white boys when everyone else has moved on.

I was hater because of Gil way before I found out he was a racist and had a stroke

Reactions: CardinalBoiler

Follow me here

Dude is a straight up racist and talked about white people being intellectually superior in conversations to mods. Used to like Gil as a character on these boards, but I have little to no respect for racists.

Iowa looks pretty good right now, though.

Dude is a straight up racist and talked about white people being intellectually superior in conversations to mods. Used to like Gil as a character on these boards, but I have little to no respect for racists.

Iowa looks pretty good right now, though.

Again, I understand how, on the surface, that sounds bad. But you have to realize hes an old, senile stroke victim. I just wonder if he wasnt trapped into those sorts of conversations. Im not trying to stick up for any racists though.

Reactions: Da_Bull
Naaah, I'm good. I mean, I do like UM. Always have really. No issues with the Maize and Blue. I like where the Hoosiers are headed in hoops. Football? Meh---is what it is. I'm happy if we are competing for a bowl. SO there is that.
Tomorrow probably gets ugly. I think we stay close for a tad. But eventually, Michigan's gonna wear our asses out.

I mean the game will start 0-0 but lol at the game being “close” even early.

I said it when I tried to list my prediction for standings but there really is a solid 9-10 teams that could make the tournament.

Indiana
Purdue
Mich
MSU
Iowa
OSU
Neb
Maryland
Minnesota
Wisconsin

They don’t look like Villanova. They just shoot a lot of 3’s.

Purdue looks way better than Villanova. But their style is Nova-esque.

Offense looks like a Beilein offense with all their high ball screen offense.

@NC_Trojan10 what did you think about Purdue drilling 13 3s at an over 38% clip again? Just lucky again for the third time in 4 games?
I thought we agreed to revisit this after game 10? As has been voiced, people dont want to see this debate after every game.

With that being said, Purdue has played 1 more game than IU and is shooting 1% better from 3... congrats...

Reactions: SNU0821 and klize17
I thought we agreed to revisit this after game 10? As has been voiced, people dont want to see this debate after every game.

With that being said, Purdue has played 1 more game than IU and is shooting 1% better from 3... congrats...

I didnt realize we agreed to that, but sounds good. I think youre ****ed here btw.

Romeo Langford is 2/12 on the year. So if Cline sucks for 4/12, how much does Romeo suck here, bub?
To be fair, Ryan Cline's game is shooting 3s. Romeo's is driving, midrange, and getting to the line (he will also shoot a lot better from 3 than he is now).

Cline scoring 12 points on 15 shots is Josh Langford numbers... right?

Romeo Langford is 2/12 on the year. So if Cline sucks for 4/12, how much does Romeo suck here, bub?
Except Romeo is a night and day better all around player than your boy Cline. In fact, Romeo would be the second best player on Purdue. That, must suck for you bub.

@jwardelt I was at a Chilis in Lafayette watching Purdue and Iowa. A bunch of Badger bros came in. They literally talked about how much they hate Iowa for 30 minutes before I started talking to them lol

We talked about Wisconsin basketball. I said Wisconsin will win the B1G. They said Im crazy. I rattled off Nankivil to Dekker. They were impressed but still think Purdue wins tomorrow. They were all loud, drunk, and obnoxious.

ADVERTISEMENT