ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

Purdue losses so far...
#10 Fla St (away) 1 point loss
#13 Va Tech (neutral) 6 point loss
# 5 UM (away) 19 point loss
NR Texas (away) 4 point loss

That’s it - Purdue is a work in progress . The losses listed above are not bad losses. More than likely those are wins at home. Purdue can’t close - that’s a problem but none of those losses are remotely bad. KP agrees- and he’s smarter than at least 80% of the posters in this thread. All IU fans included in the 80%. (There* slow)

Calls people slow and uses the wrong “there” there.

Mic drop

Purdue losses so far...
#10 Fla St (away) 1 point loss
#13 Va Tech (neutral) 6 point loss
# 5 UM (away) 19 point loss
NR Texas (away) 4 point loss

That’s it - Purdue is a work in progress . The losses listed above are not bad losses. More than likely those are wins at home. Purdue can’t close - that’s a problem but none of those losses are remotely bad. KP agrees- and he’s smarter than at least 80% of the posters in this thread. All IU fans included in the 80%. (There* slow)

No way they beat UM at home.

Reactions: SNU0821
No shit! Free throw defense is not elite level. 50% ft shooters are 100% against Purdue. Also horrible that random occurrences defense sucks. But hey there are a lot of board experts that can discern the difference between 6-4 Purdue vs 9-1 Purdue. All losses away from home (3 true road games and 1 neutral). But “they” saw it coming.
So you are surprised Purdue lost at Michigan, Florida State and Texas?

I'm not. So yeah, kinda of "saw it coming".

And Purdue is like 4 points away from having 2 top 15 wins away from Mackey. Close only counts in horse-shoes and hand gernades.
That's fine...I'm not the one who said Purdue wasn't very good this year, it was a Purdue guy.

Looks like Potter is transferring to UW.
giphy.gif

You were trashing Villanova because they lost to Furman. Furman is better than Radford but losing to Radford still makes Texas good? Wtf man
I didn’t say that. You can call out Texas for losing to Radford, but after that happened I was not pimping Texas as some great team. After they beat UNC, yeah I thought they were pretty good.

I think they still make the tournament, and it’s still a good win. That’s all I was saying.

I didn’t say that. You can call out Texas for losing to Radford, but after that happened I was not pimping Texas as some great team. After they beat UNC, yeah I thought they were pretty good.

I think they still make the tournament, and it’s still a good win. That’s all I was saying.

Gumbo was trying to tell you that the Texas won was solid but Villanova was just as good. You weren’t having any of it.

Can we go back to shitting on Iowa? I see their defensive efficiency has reverted back to 92nd (2nd worst in the B1G just in front of 3-7 Illinois and is dead last in Big Ten play.

Reactions: theetommyt
Lol, loser programs talk about good loses.

Who the hell has Purdue even beaten?

7-2 > 6-4

Ken Pom, Ken Pom, blahaha. Losers

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT