ADVERTISEMENT

*Official* B1G In-Season Thread

I cant help that. I do know that Iowa is no worse off than Purdue. Athletically Purdue is better than Iowa in Mens basketball. Thats it.
you got football, we got basketball, who gives a flying fvck about anything other than those two sports?

we are talking head to head vs. iowa, ya jabroni. Reading not your strongsuit?

c556e04e-8fa6-4ace-96b0-21f8f0588582_text.gif

Latest Bracketology:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology

Big Ten Teams:
Michigan 1 seed (undefeated)
Michigan State 2 seed (losses to 1 seed Kansas and 10 seed Louisville)
Wisconsin 3 seed (losses to 1 seed Virginia and 7 seed Marquette)
OSU 4 seed (loss to 7 seed Syracuse)
Nebraska 5 seed (losses to 3 seed Texas Tech and 11 seed Minnesota)
Indiana 5 seed (losses to 1 seed Duke and Non-NCAA team Arkansas)
Purdue 6 seed (losses to 1 seed Michigan, 4 seed Va Tech, 4 seed FSU and 10 seed Texas)
Iowa 8 seed (losses to 2 seed MSU and 3 seed Wisconsin)
Maryland 8 seed (losses to 1 seed Virginia and 6 seed Purdue)
Minnesota 11 seed (losses to 4 seed OSU and Non-NCAA team Boston College)

That's 10 teams with a combined record of 79-19 and just two losses to teams not currently projected to be in the field.

The Big Ten is going to be a gauntlet. On the good news front, there will be no shortage of opportunity for quality wins.

I’m going to need an explanation
  • Purdue bitch slapped Steph Curry and Davidson in Indy when he was there (started the game with a 22-0 lead).
  • Chris Kramer's mom is a notoriously loud fan (ask IU fans for details).
  • Neil Armstrong, who was the first man on the moon, graduated from Purdue.
  • Steph Curry doesn't think the moon landing was real.

• Purdue bitch slapped Steph Curry and Davidson in Indy when he was there (started the game with a 22-0 lead).
  • Chris Kramer's mom is a notoriously loud fan (ask IU fans for details).
  • Neil Armstrong, who was the first man on the moon, graduated from Purdue.
  • Steph Curry doesn't think the moon landing was real.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Jaycg15
Mom’s remodeling her basement. Didn’t think I’d be missed. How’s it going at your mom’s place?
Congratulations, is she finally going to give you your own room? Think of all the activities you and your friends can do now!

Lol, If Purdue doesnt have basketball they are nothing.
Ya itd suck if your womans basketball team is ranked yearly. Wrestling team is ranked top 5 yearly, baseball has done well. Football averages 8-9 wins per year (better than Purdue), one bad year in mens basketball out of the last four...
At least your not Iowa.

You just listed a whole bunch of shit no one cares about. If it’s not women’s hockey or volleyball no one cares.

Dude, let's be real for a second....you're closer to sitting in a corner in the fetal position crying then you are pointing and laughing at anybody.
Let’s be “real”? You win...that’s funny. Giving you my cowbell salute.
200w.gif

Guys, I want you to know my absence from the board has nothing to do with Illinois sucking. I'm just doing a combination of crack, meth, and rat poison now for reasons completely unrelated to being below .500, and it's surprisingly hard to juggle hardcore drugs and you guys.

It's my 40th birthday today. I'm the son of an Indiana high school basketball coach, and my first love was basketball. I swear to God to this day that I can "feel" a ball bounce off a hardwood floor. I remember jumping up when Keith Smart hit the game winner in 87. I was at assembly Hall in the training room when Bob Knight got fired. I was tear gassed as a student when IU made their run in 02. I was watching live playing sink the biz for the Wat shot. I love the Indiana Hoosiers and proud to be an alum. I also love coming here a few times a day to read all of you be assholes to each other. If you have the opportunity, have a shot for me today. I'll be wearing my candy striped pants at my birthday party.

ADVERTISEMENT