ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s faster and a better athlete too.

I’d say just the fact that you can’t sag off of him on offense as opposed to Hoggard who you can absolutely say off of is big.
Play em both?

Christie is 0-6…

And Michigan State got a break a minute earlier when it should’ve been a deadball turnover and they got a layup and one out of it.

Reactions: joe for prez
If they’re going to let Williams bang down low and be physical (which I prefer that style of gameplay) then don’t ring up Marble for the same level of contact. That was a trash call to take him out of the game.
Nothing irritates me more than unequal levels of contact allowed. Either call it tight or loose, but call it consistently.

He's a fouling machine, you look like a fool whining about it.
He had two touch fouls in this type of game. It’s not that they couldn’t be considered fouls. Why aren’t those fouls for Williams?

That’s my point. But if you want to call them fouls, then I can agree.

Michigan State already has a warning for delay of game and has done it multiple times in this half. No idea what the officials are looking at.

He had two touch fouls in this type of game. It’s not that they couldn’t be considered fouls. Why aren’t those fouls for Williams?

That’s my point. But if you want to call them fouls, then I can agree.

Edey’s first foul was beyond soft. Refs are bad both ways unfortunately.

Reactions: snowsquirrel11
DJ Carstensen officiated games are more awful to watch than Bo. I know I’m biased because MSU has a horrible record with him but it’s just crazy. I fvcking hate that guy and whenever he officiated a game I know I’m for a rough day. Today was like that.

What looked to be a close game will not end in a close game. GG. I’m frustrated by a lot of aspects of this one.
It’s been a poorly officiated game. I get Purdue is the better team this year. They have star power and we’re a flawed team. But holy hell they were on the double bonus and had 4 fouls.

Even as I type this tons of contact on Hoggard. Nothing. It’s BS.

Reactions: MGC_07
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT