ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting decked at a bar is what you're supposed to do when you're Jordan's age in Iowa. Rite of passage to snap out of the carefree ways of youth. You're just supposed to have already graduated college and had to suffer the embarrassment of showing up to work with a black eye (and learning from it). Bohannon just went through that publicly. What I'm saying is, this whole ordeal actually improved Bohannon's character, and you saw the results of that today.
Ok…..everything in my post is true.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Ok…..everything in my post is true.

I'm saying people are misguided in their feelings. They just hate Jordan because they look at him and hate themselves for not making the most out of their potential like Jordan has. They see Jordan bounce back from mistakes to succeed and it drives them crazy because they just gave up after their mistakes. Plus he's got pretty sick boy band hair and people have always loved to hate good looking dudes.

I'm saying people are misguided in their feelings. They just hate Jordan because they look at him and hate themselves for not making the most out of their potential like Jordan has. They see Jordan bounce back from mistakes to succeed and it drives them crazy because they just gave up after their mistakes. Plus he's got pretty sick boy band hair and people have always loved to hate good looking dudes.

I am a good looking dude and I have these issues

Lol….it’s ok that iowa fans love him. I’m speaking for the rest of the world. BTW, I haven’t met anyone that think he’s a good looking guy, but I only hang out with hot chicks so I’m biased.

Lol….it’s ok that iowa fans love him. I’m speaking for the rest of the world. BTW, I haven’t met anyone that think he’s a good looking guy, but I only hang out with hot chicks so I’m biased.
You also spam racially insensitive usernames on a message board in a hilariously misguided attempt to troll Iowa fans.

But I'll take the free likes in the meantime, while you tell other adults to grow up................... ;)

Davis gets mugged without calls more than any other star I can recall recently.
Hahahah
Do announcers state every game how hard it is to officiate him (an out for the officials)?
Do officials tell your coach they aren’t calling a foul if they ball is below his waist?

Jordan-Bohannon.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT