ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bingham should match Edey’s minutes. 6’8-6’9 Marble should never be on him.

Don't care if they send us to Iraq.....AS long as they send us somewhere...

Play-in game would be bad, IMO.....I think this team should be an at-large----at absolute worse, a 12...Best----10?
You will be one of the locked in 11 seeds, and probably a trendy 6/11 upset pick.

The only thing that changes that is more upsets over these next two days.

Offense looking really stagnant but good offensive rebounding.

AJ Hoggard should never ever ever be taking step back 3’s. That’s a horrible shot for our offense. We need Walker back badly.

Talk sh** get got?..............Or something along those lines. ;) ;);)

Sorry but I couldn't let that one go considering, lol....

Credit where it’s due, sometimes bricks hit the glass and ricochet in….

happy-gilmore-talk-about-your-all-time-backfires.gif

Huge W for MSU to only be down 7 after that half. Still in it. Wild how Joey Brunk can go off on MSU but Painter can’t figure out how to post up Trevion and Edey.

Reactions: MGC_07
He’s a bad half court offensive player. We are a much better offensive team with Walker in IMO.
Walker is a better shooter/scorer but when he isn’t hitting he’s useless. Hoggard is better everywhere’s else.

After how anemic our offense was it’s huge.
Need to just shoot the damn 3 ball. Half the time they pump fake and pass it up they turn it over.

Even though they are broke shooting they can still get some offensive rebounds and they are a solid 3 pt shooting team.

Walker is a better shooter/scorer but when he isn’t hitting he’s useless. Hoggard is better everywhere’s else.
He’s faster and a better athlete too.

I’d say just the fact that you can’t sag off of him on offense as opposed to Hoggard who you can absolutely say off of is big.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT