ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indiana guy with two hands on Murray the entire way as he goes to set a screen and then pushes him into Perkins..........

I guess that's legal Indiana defense.
I tell ya brother----you don't have any reason to bitch about the whistle.....Neither team really. But wanna talk about a dude getting banged, and not getting calls---look no further than XJ. But thats part of the game.....Gotta play through it.

I tell ya brother----you don't have any reason to bitch about the whistle.....Neither team really. But wanna talk about a dude getting banged, and not getting calls---look no further than XJ. But thats part of the game.....Gotta play through it.
But like you told me yesterday, Borden, refs miss calls for both teams in each game ;)

Tough loss for IU, but those guys def should be in the tourney field tomorrow night.

But like you told me yesterday, Borden, refs miss calls for both teams in each game ;)

Tough loss for IU, but those guys def should be in the tourney field tomorrow night.
I’d be sweating if I were UM. And I’d just get drunk and stop caring if I were Rutgers. You guys are out.

Which is why i said...

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Looked like a good call on initial viewing
Not at all....Is what it is, though. That call, and the call on Race(screen set by Toussiant), were just bad...But we got some breaks as well. Part of it.

Sickening loss......

But I think we could be a problem for some folk next week.

Not at all....Is what it is, though. That call, and the call on Race(screen set by Toussiant), were just bad...But we got some breaks as well. Part of it.

Sickening loss......

But I think we could be a problem for some folk next week.
Find the video of the call so we can see it again. We're just going off memory right now.

Johnson does a nice job of that stop and go move and getting ahead of the defender and then slamming on the breaks to draw contact.

Find the video of the call so we can see it again. We're just going off memory right now.
SOmeone else can....I gotta roll here soon----Officiating tonight....Gotta leave here soon.

I didn't like the call because of "time and distance..."---TJD wasn't given "time and distance...."---Same with the foul on Race; should have been an illegal screen.

But hey, gotta shoot better. Pissed----but I'lll get over it. TOugh loss. But certainly like where this team is right now..

And ****----Indiana/Purdue would have been epic.

Reactions: pig1960
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT