ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at Sparty fans

giphy.gif

We have more than twice as many fouls as them and there’s no way in hell we committed twice as many fouls lol.
Yeah, but the 6 intentional fouls to end the game (so far) definitely isn't skewing those numbers 🙄 keep digging, bud

We played really hard. Credit to our guys. Hopefully we can carry this into next week.

Congrats to Purdue on taking advantage of the way that game was called. They took advantage of it that’s for sure.

We played really hard. Credit to our guys. Hopefully we can carry this into next week.

Congrats to Purdue on taking advantage of the way that game was called. They took advantage of it that’s for sure.
Need Tyson Walker back.

But the BTT has made me feel better about this team than I did before.

Reactions: JRMSU
Need Tyson Walker back.

But the BTT has made me feel better about this team than I did before.
Hope it was enough to get us seeded into Indy too, so I can go visit on the way to South Carolina to golf

Reactions: MGC_07
Sucks we won’t be in the Baylor region because we’ve played them. I’d love that rematch. They aren’t the same with their injuries.

If we’re an 8/9 seed and we can’t get Baylor I’d prefer Auburn. They’re too wishy washy and I think we could upset them. I don’t want any part of the Zags or Arizona. That’s assuming we would even win our first round game which is never certain.

No other issues outside this atrocity.

Purdue has 5 fouls, lol.
Looking forward to dealing with that tomorrow.

I think the difference between say a Wisconsin/MSU type team and a Purdue team is the fact that Purdue is more fundamental in their approach to disguising what absolutely 100% should be called fouls that even Borden wouldn't dare dispute.

The other two (Wis/MSU), and teams like them, just hip ride and hand check and hope the refs get tired of calling fouls.....or just decide "today we're gonna let em play".

Sounds to me like you guys gotta get better at disguising your fouls. ;)

Btw, I'm sure you guys missed my other thread, but here's a fun stat for Illinois and Wisconsin fans:

No team has ever won a national championship after failing to reach their conference tournament's semifinal round.............in case you were wondering about the importance of a conference tournament. ;)

So from the Big Ten, these are the 4 teams that could win the national championship:

Purdue
Iowa
Michigan State
Indiana

*And yes, that stat is referring only to conferences that actually host a tournament. 1997 Arizona was the last team to win a national title without playing in a conference tourney or winning their regular season title.

And the Big Ten Tournament has only been around since 1997 so any championship won by a Big Ten team prior to that would be excluded.

Reactions: northeastspartan
Btw, I'm sure you guys missed my other thread, but here's a fun stat for Illinois and Wisconsin fans:

No team has ever won a national championship after failing to reach their conference tournament's semifinal round.............in case you were wondering about the importance of a conference tournament. ;)

So from the Big Ten, these are the 4 teams that could win the national championship:

Purdue
Iowa
Michigan State
Indiana

*And yes, that stat is referring only to conferences that actually host a tournament. 1997 Arizona was the last team to win a national title without playing in a conference tourney or winning their regular season title.

And the Big Ten Tournament has only been around since 1997 so any championship won by a Big Ten team prior to that would be excluded.
So, since 1997 no big ten team has won a national title if they didn’t reach the semis of the BTT?

How many times has the Big Ten won a title since 1997?

Purdue
Iowa
Michigan State
Indiana

Purdue can win it all. Of that group😉

Jalen Coleman-Lands has been playing as long as Bohannon only no one bitches because it's been for 9 schools.
And Jalen could win a fight outside a bar and is probably smart enough not to start a fight he can’t win and he doesn’t look like every annoying DBag anyone has ever encountered anywhere…….but yes, other than that, it’s the same. Lol……

And Jalen could win a fight outside a bar and is probably smart enough not to start a fight he can’t win and he doesn’t look like every annoying DBag anyone has ever encountered anywhere…….but yes, other than that, it’s the same. Lol……

Getting decked at a bar is what you're supposed to do when you're Jordan's age in Iowa. Rite of passage to snap out of the carefree ways of youth. You're just supposed to have already graduated college and had to suffer the embarrassment of showing up to work with a black eye (and learning from it). Bohannon just went through that publicly. What I'm saying is, this whole ordeal actually improved Bohannon's character, and you saw the results of that today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT